So I went to a meet tonight...

drifthobo

Reaction score
It was a scion/honda meet at Sonics in Anaheim. I guess they do this every Thursday from what I was told. But anyways, enjoying my food; I couldn't believe how many riced out scions were there...also doin some ridiculous stunts in the lot for whatever reason for and reving their cars... An hour later I was disappointed that some Honda's were the same :eusa_doh: Anyways just wanted to express my opinion about this haha.

On a sidenote, they say it always ends with the cops...

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
:ugh2:

another reason i want to move up to the A badge...so it wont be "ooooo you have a honda...youre a ricer etc etc"...guilt by association ftl :madrun:

tunerbum147

Reaction score
gotta love the local ricers.
every friday night in an abandoned parking look near me. these people meet up and rev their engines, try to drift or do burnouts and then have what they call drag races.

drifthobo

Reaction score
only cars there that I had respect for were the 2 ae86, and the 89. They said the exact same thing to me about the people who mess around. I mean come on, its a full lot with people walking around and people at sonics (some families there too) and they're like booking it down the lot for no reason. :rice:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
...and these people are allowed to procreate freely for some reason. ffs...

DrOwZee

Reaction score
Sonics failed me. I always wanted to try it cuz of the commercials and went I finally went, it wasn't even that great. Haha

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
the last socal meet thread failed hard too. like 10 pages...1 pic :fail:

our midwest meet was pictorially the best represented meet on here :D

finch13

Reaction score
I've considered getting smaller or OEM wheels just to further distance myself with Honda "tuner" crowd... we have this same crap by me except it's all makes and models making asses of themselves in public. Bad enough where Friday and Sturday nights I avoid certain roads just so I don't get dragged into the mess by the cops.

Back