MoneyPit's ★J36★6MT★TURBO★ 2000 Accord Coupe EX AV6 (56k)

MoneyPit

Reaction score
Re: MoneyPit's 2000 Accord Coupe EX AV6 (56k)

how much total did you spend on the car ?

hrmmm, good question. i'd guess, say 10-12k after the cost of the car (3500). that's paint, motor, turbo, wheels, etc.

Hey man, your car is simply an inspiration for me. It is amazing. Unfortunately I have an I4, and I can't pursue that swap without massive modification.. It's always been one of my favorites. Have you figured out how to fit a hood on it yet?

- Nikita

wow, thanks bud, that's a super nice comment! just swap/build an I4, there's a TON of potential for crazy power there! and tons of aftermarket support too.
i did get the hood on the car a few weekends ago. i ended up lowering the engine mounts another 1/4", and that got it in. pics are on the 1st page

Have any pics of the car riced from the previous owner? I'm curious. :skurred:

Not feeling the wheels too much but loving everything else. :afro:

the pics i posted when it was in primer are the earliest i have.

Last edited:

HondaLuver83

Reaction score

You got some real skills man, I would love to learn some of your techniques and knowledge, I could roll with my Z car down to medford sometime this summer and do a little photoshoot. Im getting some rims soon for it.

I would bring my accord, but I dont wanna make it boring lol. 4 banger 5 speed, I can barely chirp 2nd gear. lol........

MoneyPit

Reaction score

thanks for the comments :thumbsup:

come on down, i'm more than stoked to meet a fellow 6ga'er. you're in portland right?

took a day off work tomorrow to have a long weekend to spend on the car. it'll be the motor's first oil change, first trans fluid change, plus a little tuning and...maybe a video

i'm just gonna be honest, i'm facking excited :omghi2u:

mr. smith

Reaction score

that car is awesome!

changaroo

Reaction score

i need that motor on my tranny

NAO.

Back