MoneyPit's ★J36★6MT★TURBO★ 2000 Accord Coupe EX AV6 (56k)

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Re: MoneyPit's 2000 Accord Coupe EX AV6 (56k)

Such an awesome job on this car. I'm dying to see dyno numbers on a boosted J36... I can only imagine. If you've put them out there yet, I havne't seen them. :skurred: I bet you're taking it easy tho until you go 6spd.

I can't tell, but if you still have stock-sized rotors/calipers, that might be a great mod to take on next. When you let this beast loose, you will really appreciate a BBK.

Everyone take note, this is how you turn a riced out accord into a sexy-as-hell speed demon.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score

amazing...i never knew your car was so ricey when you first got it..

can you by chance take a picture of ur modded q clips for the back?? i really need to try and do something like that...

MoneyPit

Reaction score

Sick **** :thumbsup:

How's that auto tranny holdin up all that power?
clean as ****!

any dyno #s?
This could be the pilot episode of a new reality show

"From Rice to Nice"

looks great man! 6spd swap anytime soon?:driving:

the motor is still breaking-in, so no #'s yet and the AT hasn't seen WOT from a dig yet either. it won't need to last too long though... ;)

damn sexy, thats for sure.

:drool: super clean bro :thumbsup:

Very Very Very nice...... :rock:

definite sleeper. reaaaalllllyyyy nice job on the build

Soooooooo sexy.

dam son lol. like dammmm :thumbsup:

thanks people! :thumbsup:

Definitely has come a long way, you've cleaned it up nicely.

Question: When you unshaved the door handles, are you still using the same ignition key to open those door handles? Did the previous owner happen to keep the handles for you, or did you just find replacements? Just wondering in case I ever decide to unshave my handles, thanks.

the key is the same, i got the handles/locks off craigslist and had the posts re-keyed to match the ignition key. un-shaving them was a huuuuge PITA, the "shop" that originally shaved them did a half-*** job and warped the sheetmetal. i logged over 20hrs just unshaving the doors alone! i'd get some used doors before i'd do it again

Such an awesome job on this car. I'm dying to see dyno numbers on a boosted J36... I can only imagine. If you've put them out there yet, I havne't seen them. :skurred: I bet you're taking it easy tho until you go 6spd.

I can't tell, but if you still have stock-sized rotors/calipers, that might be a great mod to take on next. When you let this beast loose, you will really appreciate a BBK.

Everyone take note, this is how you turn a riced out accord into a sexy-as-hell speed demon.
no official numbers until it's broken in, i've been super busy with med school applications and haven't gotten to drive it as much as i've been wanting :( out of pure speculation, with 5psi and the current 5at, i'm thinking it should weigh-in at a solid 360whp with god-only-knows tq. we'll see! :skurred:

amazing...i never knew your car was so ricey when you first got it..

can you by chance take a picture of ur modded q clips for the back?? i really need to try and do something like that...
sure, i snap a few tonight. send your clips to me, i'll mod 'em for ya

changaroo

Reaction score

sick ride man. always loved the swap, mind if i ask some questions :D

DrOwZee

Reaction score

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
cleaaan asss fawqqq. not a big fan of the chrome wheels but what ever floats your boat man.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
cleaaan asss fawqqq. not a big fan of the chrome wheels but what ever floats your boat man.

they aren't chrome, they are polished face. ;)

modded q-wha? :eh:

Back