crashcar002.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Picture003.jpg

accord005.jpg

accord019.jpg

accord026.jpg

accord021.jpg

accord018.jpg

TOOK A WHILE BUT I GOT IT DONE I BOUGHT THE CAR WITH A BODY KIT AND THE CRASHED ESTIMATE WAS OVER 5500 AND THEN I REPAIRED IT... ADDED FOGS,TVS (FOR MY 2 YEAR OLD) 2.5 CAT BACK EXHAUST, EXEDY STAGE TWO CLUTCH,TEIN S-TECH SPRINGS IN FRONT STILL WORKING ON THE REAR..
IM SITTING ON 20'S YEA I KNOW TOOO BIG BUT NO MONEY FOR NEW RIMS..I HAD TO ROLL THE FRONT FENDERS AND CUT THE BACK QUARTER PANEL LIP SO THEY DONT RUB WHEN I PUT THE SPRINGS IN

IM SAVING UP FOR A TYPE R LIP AND BLACK HOUSED HEADLIGHT THE ONES I HAVE KNOW OR CRACKED INSIDE NO POINT IN BLACKING THEM OUT

LET ME KNOW WUT U THINK

Last edited:

tunerbum147

Reaction score
nice. glad your heading for a better route now. the old look was way to ricer imo. good luck with future mods. and i see you found out how to upload

CHID0

Reaction score
Much better base to start modifying now that the kit is gone and the hood and headlights are propper now :thumbsup:

1fastj30a1

Reaction score
UNLEASH THE FURY.

Looks nice. Much better without the kit. :lolhitting:

BigAnt

Reaction score
much better without the body kit. you should get rims before anything, those 20's are way to big.

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
nice. glad your heading for a better route now. the old look was way to ricer imo. good luck with future mods. and i see you found out how to upload

your better route may not be someone elses better route. at least his car was different from everyone elses. now his car looks like at least 10 other people's on this site. i'm not calling you out, just didnt feel like multi quoting a bunch of other people

i know my car is nothing different but i think we need to get out of this box we have created on the site. everyone has to have a lip kit, fogs, and blackhoused headlights for anyone to compliment what they have done.

/rant

you can have your thread back

Back