JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
UNLEASH THE FURY.

capslock.jpg

CAR LOOKS GOOD KEEP IT UP!!!11!!1!1

tunerbum147

Reaction score
your better route may not be someone elses better route. at least his car was different from everyone elses. now his car looks like at least 10 other people's on this site. i'm not calling you out, just didnt feel like multi quoting a bunch of other people

i know my car is nothing different but i think we need to get out of this box we have created on the site. everyone has to have a lip kit, fogs, and blackhoused headlights for anyone to compliment what they have done.

/rant

you can have your thread back

glad people cant have an opinion. he said let me know what you think. and that is what i think. i said IMO or in my opinion if you didnt know.

/rank

you can have your tread back this time

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
You went from ricer to being very clean. Nice work, did you paint it yourself?

glad people cant have an opinion. he said let me know what you think. and that is what i think. i said IMO or in my opinion if you didnt know.

/rank

you can have your tread back this time

Play nice ladies.

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score

read the second 3 sentence of my post. just get tired of looking at the same cars everyday someone posts up pictures. the threads usually say "new stuff" or something like that and it is the same exact mods that 4 ppl posted pics of the day before.

i wasnt calling you out or anything, i said that, remember. you have your opinion and i have mine

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
read the second 3 sentence of my post. just get tired of looking at the same cars everyday someone posts up pictures. the threads usually say "new stuff" or something like that and it is the same exact mods that 4 ppl posted pics of the day before.

i wasnt calling you out or anything, i said that, remember. you have your opinion and i have mine

You do have a valid point. :D

SykVSyx

Reaction score
To the OP, don't feel any way about the body kit comments, I still have a EVO2 full body kit as well, complete with fogs that I never got around to putting on the car, but I REALLY like that kit when it came out.

You switched up the look, props, sometimes change is good.

Back