626 Meet Pictures (NO 56K!!!)

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
I can't believe I forgot to comment on this.

That's the kind of meet I wish I could go to like every month, the turnout looks crazy.

i know... i'm getting new tires in a month. drop comes in a week and then tires a little while after that

no WAY...drop time?? :lawl:

Werkmeister47

Reaction score
damn looking back on it, it was a huge meet haha i was visiting over forums and even they don't have these big meets like us, and if they do its with different cars anyways

theres gonna be a sedan meet on 10/17 i think? and its gonna be on Rosemead by the lake off the 60, its not only honda's but i think i'm gonna go, Davis and the rest of the other 626 people you guys wanna go? i'm gonna go with a bunch of my friends

jwong512

Reaction score
damn looking back on it, it was a huge meet haha i was visiting over forums and even they don't have these big meets like us, and if they do its with different cars anyways

theres gonna be a sedan meet on 10/17 i think? and its gonna be on Rosemead by the lake off the 60, its not only honda's but i think i'm gonna go, Davis and the rest of the other 626 people you guys wanna go? i'm gonna go with a bunch of my friends

I might go. Depends if I'll be busy that week or not. If I'm not too busy, I'll just drive back home from Riverside for the meet :).

Werkmeister47

Reaction score
i'll look for the info or something, its like a BBQ thing where everybody is welcome but they're giving out prizes for sedans only

GlassJAw

Reaction score
you seriously cant have meets?? wtf? you should move out here and bring your car too :)

We have what they are claiming as the worst "boy racer" problem in the world here, they throw bottles at cops, shoot at them with slug guns, etc.
Have just introduced new laws to try reduce the problem, have like a three strike rule, third strike your car gets crushed.

Lucky I'm an old fart that drives a nanny spec family car with a baby on board sticker in the back window huh?

Lovin the white accord with the carbon hood, lip.... if only I had money to do these things to the Euro R.

Last edited:

Werkmeister47

Reaction score
^ wow that sucks, thats stupid of the people to throw stuff at the cops, over here i have to be the worlds safest driver when a cop is following me or besides me haha, but believe me i been to tons of meet where theres kids doing burn outs or speeding in the parking lot and cops come fast,

at our meet we saw couple of cops passing by and they were looking, but i guess cause we were peaceful they just left us alone

truWarier02

Reaction score
IMG_0373.jpg

:drool:

I want another black sedan....

aw thanks :boink:

truwarrier how low are you?

not low enough haha.. damn tein ss.

$75 painted. From gary is S.G.

haha, it was a really good deal.

oh nice, didn't know you know him. so i'm guessing you go to tap on valley and garfield alot too?

sounds good to me. its only like 5 mins from my house haha, maybe i'll ask a couple of my friends to come too :rock:

5thgenCD6

Reaction score
Wsup guys! I'm the dude with the 5thgen on saturday! Good job on those who postes pictures on the site

Back