626 Meet Pictures (NO 56K!!!)

DrOwZee

Reaction score
haha yeah, my bad. I did have to attend my friends bday party though...

haha thanks man...fogs are the way to go. One of my favorite mods.

It would definitely look good on your car, one of the cleanest ones at the meet for sure.

dang man. lookin at your rear makes my back bumper look naked! ww rear is sick! how much did u pick it up for?

bRaZEn_407

Reaction score
Nice pics from everyone. I wish i was in SoCal for good meets like. there's really no good honda scene in orlando. Johnson, im lovin the slammage. And juicebox, you REALLY need new tires :lawl:

juicebox00

Reaction score
Nice pics from everyone. I wish i was in SoCal for good meets like. there's really no good honda scene in orlando. Johnson, im lovin the slammage. And juicebox, you REALLY need new tires :lawl:

i know... i'm getting new tires in a month. drop comes in a week and then tires a little while after that

juicebox00

Reaction score
You lot got some damn fine rides State Side!!
Looks like a good meet, unfortunately they have made new laws here in N.Z that don't allow large gatherings of cars, or even convoys of cars for that matter.
I may have to come state side to enjoy a good gathering of fine Honda equipment!

you seriously cant have meets?? wtf? you should move out here and bring your car too :)

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
dang i wish i could have gone... when ever the next big one is i'll save that day 4 sure

-great pics every1

Back