JDMonster fo sho

JDMonster

Reaction score
Yeah, there aren't many of us. :)

I'm on ness, same username.

YEah not many at all....thats the reason i started building the accord....too many civics in this world....im on starcity same screen name and i thought about going on ness but havent gotten around to doing it...my roommate met some guys that are on ness e hung out with them at the sonic on the west side o town other than that i reall ydont talk to many ppl form omaha

JDMonster

Reaction score
^^ i am man i havent been on there for a while....did u comment on my page once? i think i remmebe ur car

JDMonster

Reaction score
2.jpg

JDMonster

Reaction score
whats the difference between USDM and JDM engines, what car was it in, any more info?

i honeslty dont know man....i bought that engine because i thought mine was gonna blow when i bought the car...so far its doing great...i wanted to build for boost and since the f23 already comes in the accord i wouldnt have to mess around too much with my engine bay to make something fit....ive seen a couple h22 and that k20/k24 frankestein and i think they r sick....im a college student and cant afford too much so i gotta do with what i got

Back