JDMonster fo sho

JDMonster

Reaction score
fyi... there is nothing about our cars that is JDM, there is no equivalent to the CG chassis in Japan

awwww sad...does that mean i cant do a right-hand drive conversion?? hmmmm i think i already knew that...the accord in japan is a euro r with a entirely different chassis and and h22....damn so then pretty much u just called everyone on this site a poser including yourself....

Last edited:

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score
Actually they came with the H22A or the F20B depending on the model. And how is he saying everyone here is a poser. We don't all claim to have anything JDM

JDMonster

Reaction score
hmmmmm well i joined the site to check out what the 6th gen accord croud had to bring...thought id get out of the local forums with just v8 talk but damn....they seem to have the same vibe hahaha....CrosCntryAccord...ur the type of dude that inspires u should give me some tips on how to properly build my wannabe VW unlegit rice-box....cuz i love it and i want u to smile when u see pics of it....not frown my friend :afro:

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
damn man, its the internet, chill out

VW's tend to do patterns like that on a lot of their cars. if you showed up with a harlequin paint job i'd say the same thing, nothing wrong with it i just haven't really seen that stuff cropping up on honda's.

as for advice.... slam that hoe

JDMonster

Reaction score
Actually they came with the H22A or the F20B depending on the model. And how is he saying everyone here is a poser. We don't all claim to have anything JDM

well if u think about it...u drive a japanese make car in america....yet japan doesnt produce them? i should just put kia logos on my accord.....i really dont give a a **** about the whole legit jdm bull....i just wanna build an accord...to look nice....so peeps increase the peace

JDMonster

Reaction score
damn man, its the internet, chill out

VW's tend to do patterns like that on a lot of their cars. if you showed up with a harlequin paint job i'd say the same thing, nothing wrong with it i just haven't really seen that stuff cropping up on honda's.

as for advice.... slam that hoe

yeah man ur right my bad i guess i was getting a little tense....on my other tab im hazing the noobs on our local street forum and then on the other im getting hazed....and yeah it was slammed but it couldnt take the linciln roads so i raised it back up....i didnt want to keep going through oil pans and headers, my exhaust flange in the back is shaved to barely nothin

Back