Cleaning up the Classified Section

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
he entered the wrong code, deal with it. This isn't NASA, he didn't sent a 400 million dollar investment crashing into a planet

Last edited:

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
I had just posted up my thread regarding selling my cell phone and laptop memory last night. And I had just put up my AEM SRI FS thread the other night. Thanks :squintfinger:.
do did everyone elses threads.....quit *****ing

he entered the wrong code, deal with it. This isn't NASA, he didn't sent a 400 million dollar investment crashing into a planet

:lawl:

swollen_cu

Reaction score
so we cant ask questions about the product int he for sale section? We are just allowed to send PMs now?

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
someone should write up the new rules of the FS section for all teh noobs. otherwise it's just going to turn into what it was before.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
are we actually changing the rules to this?? i kinda think it is dumb

and to be a downer again...deleting so many for sale threads like that is going to PISS off lots of people i think....but i guess if i read correctly it was a mistake?

ebxgsxr

Reaction score
hmm, not that big of a deal. if that's what they had to do (mistake or not) who cares? it's a free site. just type the ad over. that's what im going to do for mine. but i do agree with getting rules up to make sure everyone is clear on everything.

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
it was a mistake, he meant to close all threads with no posts in them in the last 30 days, but he accidentally set it so that is closed and deleted all threads with posts in them made in the past 30 days

Back