Cleaning up the Classified Section

bliss_creator

Reaction score
Hmm some of the FS threads made today are missing? Or am I missing something? example: FS thread by lashlee for his brake kit

ebxgsxr

Reaction score
ah, i was just about to try to find someone that was a mod to ask if something happened. i could find my classified ad anymore & i just updated all the pricing. usually i have it saved to my subscription list, but nothing was there. searched my name & all threads started by me & nothing came up there either. guess mine was cut in the mix. ill have to start another one. which will be better since some of the stuff sold.

on some other sites im on, not only honda (Lightning sites too) you can report the thread and ask it to be closed. that way the mods can see that the original poster is requesting it closed & they will do it.....that could be an idea.

smoky

Reaction score
^^ you can just edit your title to *sold* and the mods will usually see it and close it up

jwong512

Reaction score
I had just posted up my thread regarding selling my cell phone and laptop memory last night. And I had just put up my AEM SRI FS thread the other night. Thanks :squintfinger:.

Back