San Fernando Valley, CA

meximan16

Reaction score
sux, i was just down there last week. didn't have my car though or i would've headed down.

juicebox00

Reaction score
i went there once and the helicopter showed up, it was pretty neat..lol. and week later they decided to hold a check point for drunks conveniently located at all the exits. my friend got like 3 bs tickets on his car that had dealer plates from his dads company, so he called up the department the next day and complained and got them dropped. lol. nooby coop didn't understand what a dealer plate was

JediYuhdigg

Reaction score
porter ranch meets are full of a bunch of fanboys :rolleyes:

hahah that was me back in the day..

i went there once and the helicopter showed up, it was pretty neat..lol. and week later they decided to hold a check point for drunks conveniently located at all the exits. my friend got like 3 bs tickets on his car that had dealer plates from his dads company, so he called up the department the next day and complained and got them dropped. lol. nooby coop didn't understand what a dealer plate was

yupp i was there too when the helicopter came.. pics from my old sprint samsung vga1000 lolol
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v224/MobFiggazRSX/Porter%20Ranch%20Autoshow/

JediYuhdigg

Reaction score
can't see the pic, you need to link the pic and not you're account cause says i need a password

sorry about that, took the password off and set it to public.. i actually made a folder with a bunch of pics i took from that porter ranch meet, thats why i linked the folder.. should be able to see it now

btw picture quality is bad, from one of the original camera phones.. and the 3 pics of light are from the helicopter lol

aznfunkyflip

Reaction score
i was at the in-n-out @ costco last week and met a guy from v6p who drives a 7th gen.

if anyone is gonna show up this week, then i'll be there.

Latest posts

Back