Official Northeast (NY/NJ/CT) Sighting thread.

Nismode

Reaction score
IMG00106.jpg

June 12
In NJ merging onto route 3. There's one in front of the pickup too, and we were just jockeying for position.
He doesn't pull it off as well as I do

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
does that sedan with the LED tails look lowered to you? looks like mine which is why i can tell lol. it's hard to notice with stock wheels.

00accord91

Reaction score
i saw a silver 6ga sedan lowered on 7th gen v6 sedan wheels with wings west lip kit all around, led tails and 20" dub sign on the side in suffern at saddle river pool.

acedomain

Reaction score
just saw a blue sedan 98 or 99 ....low stock rims ...black tints and a big decal in the back window saying still a (sum skull looking things) c strong.....this was the fdr going north ....you got of on the triboro bridge

eggs

Reaction score
saturday night i saw a lowered sedan dark color in the parking garage at new roc city had 2 gen tl type S wheels

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
saturday night i saw a lowered sedan dark color in the parking garage at new roc city had 2 gen tl type S wheels

when i read lowered sedan, dark color...you should see my face...i lit up and i kept reading...:asshole: thought you saw my car. =T

acedomain

Reaction score
i saw a silver coupe with tinted tails and yellow highbeams dropped so sexy on amr's ....oh wait that was reggie lol:drool:

Back