Official Northeast (NY/NJ/CT) Sighting thread.

PEPSI411

Reaction score
lol i live like 5 min from there but im never on mott..ppl dont no how to walk on the sidewalk over there

scrapnav6

Reaction score
saw a slammed black 4cyl coupe on Saturday on rt. 1 north with a mugen front lip and looked like some 16" bronze wheels and mayb a carbon trunk. I was driving with you for like 5 min next to some bagged astro van.

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
i think it was a silver sedan. it was 01-02 with HIDs that are 6k i believe. jamaica queens at about 7pm-ish. also had a lip kit all around.

saw another SIGNET SILVER METALLIC TODAY! i get so happy when i see another one since they are more rare especially when it comes to the modding scene. saw it with wheels...4x4 though. also in jamaica queens..

boy, there are A LOT of 6th gens in jamaica...few of them modded too. most of them stock though.

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
anyone driving on the LIE this past weekend? Near Hauppauge? saw a dropped silver coupe, black 18's w/ chrome lip, blackhoused heads...

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
and is anyone on eastern long island? ive only seen one other 6th gen and know of one other guy in Rocky Point on here and thats it

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
i saw two accords with a civic last night at sweet hollow road. we were trying to go to the under the bridge when it was blocked off and we all had to do U-turns. i think you guys were trying to see the haunted place too. one with HIDs and fogs. other accord was stock, civic had fogs.

2002CG3coupe

Reaction score
Saw a gold sedan on the SSP stock height, tinted, and exhaust last night going to work and the other night white sedan with fogs I think with Euro taillights and exhaust by Croxley's (bar) on New Hyde Park road in New Hyde Park

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
i wonder if anyone has ever said "yea that was me" or maybe we're wasting our time with false hope thinking because they're nice accords they'll be on 6ga.com. thinking out cyber? whatever lol

Back