What'd you do to your accord today?

Sexi4draccord

Reaction score
Went speedin Nd Got Chased By Cops Nd I Just Crakd Vtec On Them...They Couldnt Chatch Up Lmaooo Oh Man Luv My Accord.....:andy:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
c576_12.JPG

2 FRONT 2 REAR (Left & Right) Silverstone (XDP Series)

Cross Drilled & Gold Cadmium Plated Brake Rotors

4 FRONT 4 REAR (Left & Right) Silverstone

Premium Low-Dust & Extremely Quiet Ceramic Brake Pads

All for $135

Grizzly

Reaction score
Nice, I keep meaning to upgrade my rotors but something always seems to come up.

Got nothing done today on account of rain. Lowering springs just occupying space in my garage. Maybe tonight.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Charged the battery, turned it over, checked the timing, swapped out the wheels, put the cover back over it.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
sadly someone took an immediate stop in the road because there was a squirrel and unfortunately i couldn't stop fast enough so by texas state law it was my fault and when i got home i b put my foot on it and made it look like messed up my car with my spartan kick lol. FRONT END CONVERSION!!!!!!:flipoff:

Philosoraptor-Has-anyone-really-been-far-even-as-decided-to-use-even-go-want-to-do-look-more-like.jpg

I ran it through the automatic touchless car wash. It's still dirty.

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
Took my seat to a friends house to weld the stock bracket...apparently I'm a fat *** at 180lbs and broke a weld... :lawl:

Also finished up re running and hiding all of my wires running to the amps in the trunk... no visible wires ftw!! :rock:

Back