What'd you do to your accord today?

Accord_Sleeper

Reaction score
-took bro to school
-went to school
-picked up my bro from school; while waiting got out of my car and stood across the street and decided i wanna go lower.

Sl1m_Shady

Reaction score
i looked at her in the driveway, and a bunch of sweet mod ideas came to mind, and i could picture everything in my head....

then i realized i have no money at all :madrun:

story of my life...

Grizzly

Reaction score
Injen short ram went in the '98. Not planning on having that motor too long, but it came with a good sized hole in the factory intake that was getting on my nerves.
a6cd8937-8fb5-0ce7.jpg

Nick1130

Reaction score
been driving it in this ugly weather in calgary, and damn , Calgary was the second coldest place in the world today ! otherwise, i still got my front windows tinted today! :D

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
beat on her ... had to drive like a huge dick on the 405 today ... someone should have told them not to fck with me on my birthday lol

Jephu

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got my timing belt/water pump/seals done @ jcHonda in San Diego. I provided the kit + 1 gallon of Honda coolant and paid $390 for labor, retainer clip part and disposal fee.

They also told me that my SRS light is on because of the driver seatbelt sensor. It's a lifetime warranty part so now I just need to go get that fixed at the dealership free of charge. :lawl:

Sexi4draccord

Reaction score
and the award for the most ignorant statement of the day goes to you!!!!! :ugh2:

rolled the rear fenders and now I'm tryin to figure out why my rear wheels are acting like i need wheel bearings even though I just put new ones all the way around.

thnkz...lmaoo....lucky there was a lil too much traffic nd he couldnt catch my plates:driving::run:

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
took mad pixz of my flaws for my members ride thread. my rims are ****tier than i thought. anyone know how to take locking lugnuts off without the key?

Back