What do you do when......

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
i dont get tailgated. if i'm driving 80 in a 55 people behind me are content with the speed and hang back, but i never cruise in the fast lane. i'll pass someone who sucks at keeping their speed and then move in front and set my cruise at 75-80 and stay in the middle lane, then when i creep up on someone i move over pass and repeat.

I usually hold my speed at a steady 70-80mph and ppl still pass me up. People in California are some dumb fcks.

Narftastic

Reaction score
i throw a handful of nails out of my window.
lmfao haaaaaahaaaa :lolrun:

I usually hold my speed at a steady 70-80mph and ppl still pass me up. People in California are some dumb fcks.

you should see people in PA and its worse when NJ drivers come to PA omg I wanna Shoot them ALL..no offense to anybody in NJ but you got some dumb azz drivers

eggs

Reaction score
I have no third brake light and tinted tail lights People back off when I tap my brakes... Ask john bout my taillights :lawl:

juicebox00

Reaction score
depends on how they react behind me. if i'm going faster than traffic to my right and someone is still tailgating me, i'll just slow down till i'm going the same speed as the car to my right and make them suffer. And if they get the option to go around i'll speed back up to how fast i was going before :p

Inline4

Reaction score
depends on how they react behind me. if i'm going faster than traffic to my right and someone is still tailgating me, i'll just slow down till i'm going the same speed as the car to my right and make them suffer. And if they get the option to go around i'll speed back up to how fast i was going before :p

the champion move :thumbup:

Narftastic

Reaction score

thats always fun to see there reaction in your rear view :explode:

dadams

Reaction score
i use my left foot to lightly tap the brake (just enough that my lights come on) and stay on the gas so i keep my speed, they think im braking and they usually back off

truWarier02

Reaction score
I always go 60-65 on the far right lane. They love to swerve left and right behind me and tailgate so I just move to whatever direction they're swerving and block their view. That seems to make them back off. People are so damn impatient here in Cali.. If you wanna go fast, move your *** to the left lanes.

Going the same speed as the person next to me to irritate tailgaters is always one of my favorites.

And I have to disagree with the brake-checking method. You never know what they might do to retaliate. Definitely not worth the risk. BUT I've brake-checked an unmarked cop car before cause he was literally on my *** for 10 minutes and he pulled me over haha.

Back