What do you do when......

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
you should see people in PA and its worse when NJ drivers come to PA omg I wanna Shoot them ALL..no offense to anybody in NJ but you got some dumb azz drivers

its the other way around there, chief. haha. every pa driver i have to deal with every day always sucks at life and are in dire need of being offed lol.​

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
If i know their car is slower than mine i just stomp on the gas and go pretty fast so they get the message

hirichard

Reaction score
This topic has been brought up plenty of times, haha. Usually I just go the same speed as the car next to me so the person behind me can't pass. Also I heard cops are starting to pull people over if they see you ashing your cig out your car(in CA).

sabSquishy

Reaction score
This topic has been brought up plenty of times, haha. Usually I just go the same speed as the car next to me so the person behind me can't pass. Also I heard cops are starting to pull people over if they see you ashing your cig out your car(in CA).

What AREN'T they pulling us over for?

hirichard

Reaction score
What AREN'T they pulling us over for?

Have you gotten pulled over/received any tickets yet? I used to get pulled over all the time back in 08 and 09, but now I barely drive my car so they can't try to catch me ridin' dirty.

Narftastic

Reaction score

its the other way around there, chief. haha. every pa driver i have to deal with every day always sucks at life and are in dire need of being offed lol.​

Yea we have a few bad drivers but you guys take the cake for dumbest drivers in the country lol

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
Yea we have a few bad drivers but you guys take the cake for dumbest drivers in the country lol

Obviously you have never driven in California. Traffic out there is ridiculous and a**holes are all over the road in it

By the way, I don't count people who moved to NJ from NY as New Jersey drivers. With that reasoning, I have eliminated 60% of the terrible NJ drivers you have seen :rock:

Back