Tapatalk - iPhone forum app

RaVaGeSpEeD

Reaction score
Private messages STILL don't open, app crashes randomly, wont let me view 'participated' forums, and repeatedly brings up error during 'Loading Forum..." - something about can't open or not allowed.

I'm on an iPhone 4 btw, errors on both 3G and Full Wifi.

RaVaGeSpEeD

Reaction score
Im on my iphone rite now and i just go on here threw safari and everything work perfect

safari.
we're talking about the Tapatalk iPhone forum app, NOT safari.

eff full-page browsing.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
tapatalk simply sucks. glad i didnt pay for it or i'd be pissed.

all its good for is viewing the shouthread...anything with lots of pics crashes the whole application. clicking a PM crashes the application. but last year, the app would crash once you clicked the "private messages" option...so i guess theres some progress :ughrun: maybe by 2012 we can view the whole PM, and maybe...just maybe...we can reply to it by 2013.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Tapatalk is functioning fine on my 3GS. Uninstall it then reinstall it. This is a software issue, not a 6GA issue.

swollen_cu

Reaction score
JMillerUA6 said:
Tapatalk is functioning fine on my 3GS. Uninstall it then reinstall it. This is a software issue, not a 6GA issue.

I'm jailbroken and I've downloaded so many different versions of tapatalk and none of them can upload photos or open PMs on 6ga. Any other site I go on via tapatalk works fine.

Back