Tapatalk - iPhone forum app

finch13

Reaction score
Working right now on tapatalk for android.... once in a while ill get an error when I click on a thread or try to get to my PMs

Sent from my Nexus One

98acclude

Reaction score
It works really good! I just downloaded it and I'm replying on my iPod touch 2g but it's weird cause it doesn't have a spot for " reply" only " quote" so I have to quote sum1 then delete the quote then reply normally... Any1 else have this issue? I'm runnin on 4.0 firmware n I've noticed lots of bugs on the 2g with the 4.0 firmware... Other than that this is really kool

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
Lol sorry for never chiming in on this thread, don't recall noticing it before although it's possible I saw it late at night or something and meant to chime in the next day and forgot. Anyways, thanks to Ryan for getting it set up.

Sounds pretty useful, I have seen the signature in some posts and never put 2+2 together

NashvegasCG

Reaction score
don't know if this has been mentioned, but if you are jailbroken this and many other prizes can be yours if the price is right... which is free.

swollen_cu

Reaction score
NashvegasCG said:
don't know if this has been mentioned, but if you are jailbroken this and many other prizes can be yours if the price is right... which is free.

Duh!! That's why I'm jailbroken haha

swollen_cu

Reaction score
Blah. Private messages still won't open on my iPhone. It works for other sites, but not this one.

Anyway the site manager xan figure this out?

Back