IM JUST SAYING.... we need more

b3a0s5e

Reaction score
we need more in depth threads.. for projects like installing coil overs on your accord n stuff like that.. with pictures and notes

if you guys are pissed at the noobs for asking questions non stop then do something about it!

as a noob i learned to search before i ask.. and i do but sometimes i dnt understand some of the stuff u guys are talking about i need visuals (more indepth)..

im planning on dropping my car using FF type I coilovers wen i come home from dpeloyment... but i dont know what im doing.. i would just pay some one to do it but i want to learn myself so i can one day say "I" built my car on my own!!!

but the little slick remarks and down talking i have seen onthe threads is really g@y and is not needed!!! all you guys are doing is unmotivating the noobs to one day have awsome cars like you guys do.. at the end of the day were all here because of the accord so please stop hating on the less knowledgeable and start helping.. at the end of the day we're all accord lovers

thanks for reaidng

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
as a member of this site, i will apologize

next time you have a question about something, pm me

i will fly to your location and walk you step by step to installing whatever.

DrOwZee

Reaction score
I think that most of the guys/gals on here been asked the same questions over and over and over and over again and pretty sick and tired of it by now. Thats why they gave those slicks response. There are TONS of information and DIY but some noobs just chose not to search and just make random threads asking to get spoon fed and thats what annoys us or me atleast. But if you were to do the research and try it out yourself then get stuck and ask, we'll be more then happy to help.
:thumbsup:

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
we need more in depth threads.. for projects like installing coil overs on your accord n stuff like that.. with pictures and notes

if you guys are pissed at the noobs for asking questions non stop then do something about it!

as a noob i learned to search before i ask.. and i do but sometimes i dnt understand some of the stuff u guys are talking about i need visuals (more indepth)..

im planning on dropping my car using FF type I coilovers wen i come home from dpeloyment... but i dont know what im doing.. i would just pay some one to do it but i want to learn myself so i can one day say "I" built my car on my own!!!

but the little slick remarks and down talking i have seen onthe threads is really g@y and is not needed!!! all you guys are doing is unmotivating the noobs to one day have awsome cars like you guys do.. at the end of the day were all here because of the accord so please stop hating on the less knowledgeable and start helping.. at the end of the day we're all accord lovers

thanks for reaidng

if you don't know what you're doing find someone who does or take it to a small shop and ask if you can watch the install up close so you know how to do it in the future should something happen

thanks for reading

redlinevtec

Reaction score

thanks for reaidng

A lot of the stuff I know is just research and just getting in there and not being afraid to work on your car. Granted, there are some things you just cant do if your not competent enough or have the right tools. But installing coilovers is not very hard. You just have to compare the coilover to your stock suspension and go from there. I didn't know what I was doing when I did my 5spd swap, and the write ups on here were fairly vague. Especially the route I went, but I am probably the only or one of the few in the U.S who did a OEM harness 5spd swap on our accord. And that was a b***h do to! I had to tear my whole car down...

imaricer:)

Reaction score
Last edited:

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
i agree with you but it's true, making a NEW thread on stuff that's covered is annoying. but asking questions on an existing thread and you won't get bashed.

Back