IM JUST SAYING.... we need more

imaricer:)

Reaction score
ill agree as well that small details arent explained. thats why you have to search google or just figure it out and learn from experience.

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
If you are referring to the coilover help thread that has been going on for the past week or so...that issue was given clear answers on how to do the project several times in several ways. The OP and another member were more worried about saying "I'm confused" than actually pulling the part and looking at it while reading the thread. The smart remarks came after many many many suggestions on what to do. Like I suggested in the other thread and John said in here: Either have an experienced friend help you or ask if you can take it to a shop and watch them do it.

We are more than happy to help out people who have read or attempted a project and have questions. We are not happy at all to help someone who blows a bunch of money on car parts, has no mechanical knowledge, asks for help without searching, and then continues to ask when several great answers have already been given.

There are at least 20 threads on here with questions about installing coilovers, even diagrams. We even have a guy that deals them for the company. I don't understand what more you can ask for other than having Matt fly to your house to help you...

In a lot of cases no matter how much you help or how easy you make it, the person asking for help just cannot comprehend how to do it. In that case they should have it professionally done.

I swear its like farting against thunder :eusa_wall:

b3a0s5e

Reaction score
i think that most of the guys/gals on here been asked the same questions over and over and over and over again and pretty sick and tired of it by now. Thats why they gave those slicks response. There are tons of information and diy but some noobs just chose not to search and just make random threads asking to get spoon fed and thats what annoys us or me atleast. But if you were to do the research and try it out yourself then get stuck and ask, we'll be more then happy to help.
:thumbsup:

dont mean to be rude but you didnt read my thread all the way throu or osmething... I did do research... The things i read i dnt understand that is why im asking for visuals.. I dont need spoon feeding.. Im past that stage in noobness just need a little more dummied down stuff with pretty little pictures thanks thou!

have you checked the master diy thread?

i actually did check the master thread nothing on coil overs there.. Sorry buddy

i agree with you but it's true, making a new thread on stuff that's covered is annoying. But asking questions on an existing thread and you won't get bashed.

i tried asking on other ppls threads but... I got a million and one slick comments for "thread jackin" therefor i bring you this thread ^

hirichard

Reaction score
as a member of this site, i will apologize

next time you have a question about something, pm me

i will fly to your location and walk you step by step to installing whatever.

LOL

Also, installing coilovers is the same process as installing springs/struts, sorry buddy

b3a0s5e

Reaction score
as a member of this site, i will apologize

next time you have a question about something, pm me

i will fly to your location and walk you step by step to installing whatever.

no need to fly to my location ill be flying to yours soon!! do you think you can HELP me install them when i come home? ill pay you man seriously please let me know

DrOwZee

Reaction score
dont mean to be rude but you didnt read my thread all the way throu or osmething... I did do research... The things i read i dnt understand that is why im asking for visuals.. I dont need spoon feeding.. Im past that stage in noobness just need a little more dummied down stuff with pretty little pictures thanks thou!
ooh no, i read everything. i was just general stating it because thats what all the noobies do, wasn't pointing you out. But i think the best way would be checking out the DIY and go from there and figure it out on your own and if you get stuck, you can just ask and people would be more then happy to help with your problems. Just don't create new threads for stuff thats been covered already.

Coilovers are easy to install because they are ALOT shorter then OEM. taking out the oem would be the most difficult part in the swap IMO.

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
Coilovers are easy to install because they are ALOT shorter then OEM. taking out the oem would be the most difficult part in the swap IMO.

qft. And there really is only two spots you have to unbolt, the top and bottom. All you have to do is take the tires off and look at it for 5 mins and you can figure it out. Thats where a lot of noobs go wrong. They don't look and don't care to figure stuff out, so when that happens we flame them - which they deserve. The OP's on here figured it out by themselves or read the threads.

When I do stuff that I'm following DIY on, I take my laptop right out in the garage with me. Then I can refer to the instructions and the pictures as I go.

b3a0s5e

Reaction score
thanks DROWZEE ur cool! :thumbup:

problem is im no where near home irght now.. idk if uve read any of my other posts but im in iraq.. i came up on some oney to throw into my car and now im just tryign to gather up as much info that i can before i go home so i know what im doing.. trust me if i was home i wouldnt even be on the comp ill b outside trying to get them one bymyself.. i guess it doesnt help that im a noob thats doesnt have a car to try and work on and then get stuck somewhere on

b3a0s5e

Reaction score
for the last time... I AM NOT near a civilian car let alone an accord... thank you that is all:furious:

Back