Turn Signal Out - Parking Lights Work

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i have no clue about the resistors, i just know youll need them.

pm zero_defect, hes got eh switchbacks and resistors. hell know.

Nismode

Reaction score
i have no clue about the resistors, i just know youll need them.

pm zero_defect, hes got eh switchbacks and resistors. hell know.
Thanks. Do I need to take the housings out to change the parking bulbs?

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Nismode, lel me know if you have any more questions. I think I got 4-ohm resistors, I'd have to double check. But the 6-ohms will work too, I guess? :thinking:

I have my resistors dangling behind the headlight, tied off to a hole in the metal with some metal wire.

The resisitors do get hot, don't have it against plastic or anything else that could melt or get damaged.

tnguyen600

Reaction score
sorry for bumping an old thread, but I got a problem thats similar to this. I know it's a dual filament bulb but heres my issue. When my lights are off and I use my turn signals, my passenger side does the hyper blink. However, when I turn on my lights and use the turn signals, its super slow like ( blink.............blink..............blink)

Could the hyper and slow blinking be due to the bad filament or could this be a wiring issue.

DaSmittyman

Reaction score
sorry for bumping an old thread, but I got a problem thats similar to this. I know it's a dual filament bulb but heres my issue. When my lights are off and I use my turn signals, my passenger side does the hyper blink. However, when I turn on my lights and use the turn signals, its super slow like ( blink.............blink..............blink)

Could the hyper and slow blinking be due to the bad filament or could this be a wiring issue.

do you have resistors? I bought the new clicker box thing(load equalizer) and it works great. So much better than resisters

Bada$$VTec

Reaction score
yea like andy said try a new bulb but if that doesnt fix ur problem get a new socket for the bulb cuz mine problem was kinda similar to urs n when i changed it it worked fine.

Last edited:

Deviousjet

Reaction score
Sorry to rebump an old thread but I'm have this issue and didn't want to create a new thread.

I'm having the oppposite problem of the OP. The drivers side corner lights flashes when I use the turning signal but the running light in that corner light doesn't go on at all. I know the bulbs aren't burned out so what could it be?:wtf1:

Back