Turn Signal Out - Parking Lights Work

F23A1AT

Reaction score
Sorry to rebump an old thread but I'm have this issue and didn't want to create a new thread.

I'm having the oppposite problem of the OP. The drivers side corner lights flashes when I use the turning signal but the running light in that corner light doesn't go on at all. I know the bulbs aren't burned out so what could it be?:wtf1:

It could be burned out... it's a dual filament bulb one could have gone. Or there could be a short, like what I have. A simple tap on the housing solves it every time.

I am going to guess you used the search function given how old this thread is. If so good job! :thumbup:

Deviousjet

Reaction score
Thank you isn't it nice when a noob uses the search function. lol. but there are two bulbs in the corner signal you think they both went out at the same time?

Mikey

Reaction score
This thread answers your question. Dual filament bulbs can burn one filament. If your signal works but not the running light, you still need a new bulb. If the bulb works elsewhere then you need to start checking wiring. Might need a new socket.

Back