My Spider Kit NightMare!!!

SykVSyx

Reaction score
wow i hate this site i remeber why i never post cuz people just h8

last thread ill ever post and im scraping the .com off my 6th gen stickers im sorry im such an idiot

and im glad i have a place to go when i need to be reminded.

No need to be so sensitive.

We are suggesting you get a kit that will be more durable and won't end up costing you more money in the long run due to repairs from damage. A polyu lip kit is much more forgiving than a fibreglass kit.

It's not often you see someone actually purchasing a fg body kit, so yeah, you may get flack for it.....I personally have, I'm still around, and I will proudly rock a 6GA decal. Don't take it personally, not everyone is going to agree with what you want to do with your car, but we will definately suggest ways to improve the look, especially since most of us have learned through trial and error already.

Geewiz

Reaction score
At least he was doing it as a repair and not for the fun of it. My bumper and right rocker was actually destroyed by a suicidal raccoon. I've since done a coupe oem front bumper conversion and restores my rockers as well.

Sent from 4G LTE

Cybertank3

Reaction score
He said he got hit by a tow truck, so I understand the kit. Maybe he wanted a new look to spark some new interest in his car. Whichever his reason, it's none of my concern.

On another note, don't you just sit around and wish you could go back to 1999 sometimes? lol

kashmeister

Reaction score
Wait til you see the unfortunateness that is my rear end tomorrow.

you get hit? damn. my sedan got rear ended 4 years ago, and we paid some hackjob body shop 1/2 of what everyone else charged to fix it. Now the trunk doesn't close right and it leaks.

metrick1235

Reaction score
I wish it was still 1999........

i still party like its 1999 :rock: ...sometimes... with a lampshade..

anywho the kit is ok in my opinion.. not really my style but its not too far out there... Ebay.. you get what you pay for sometimes.. but hopefully it will work out for you and they will send you a fixed one or credit you back... GL

Back