What'd you do to your accord today?

gold4door02

Reaction score
Just had a Kenwood in-dash dvd installed. . .Very happy with it! Looks great in the car and will post pics when I fix my camera. .lol

EscoStylez

Reaction score
finally installed my coilovers :) oooo yeaaaa taken pics tomorrow when I get my fenders rolled and alignment done still need more slam 22in 3/4 in the front, 24in 3/4 in the rear...

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
I'm really lookin foward to seeing them!

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

to be honest dude, they remind me of a BBS type wheel.
they are dope and I can't wait to here what you guys think!

Yea buddy! BBS FTMFW haha they don't remind me of a bbs wheel but more like a tsw.

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

001Stunna

Reaction score
Ordered a heat gun, duplicolor metalcast yellow for my fogs and high beams, and flat black enamel.

I'd say use the krylon glass paint unless you fudgered up the chrome paint on them already(highbeams/fogs), then use the metalcast paint. I tried it when i did my retro and even though it looks fine, it really diminishes reflection by a lottt.

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
I'd say use the krylon glass paint unless you fudgered up the chrome paint on them already(highbeams/fogs), then use the metalcast paint. I tried it when i did my retro and even though it looks fine, it really diminishes reflection by a lottt.
From what i read it work really well. It goes on foggy and dries clear. I cant find the krylon anywhere. But we shall see how this works. Thanks for the tip

kn0x47

Reaction score
from
6309588167_f04f0ac133_b.jpg

to
6309584457_dbeba3de7b_b.jpg

Back