What'd you do to your accord today?

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
Car went in the shop yesterday to be fixed. Should get it back friday.
Then the XXR's will go on and a little more drop. So excited! :D

kn0x47

Reaction score
ordered some new pedals from china the other day and accidentally gave him the wrong shipping address. sent him a message with the correct shipping address but judging by his response he had no clue what I was asking him to do :(

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^Hope you get it straightened out. How long after you placed the order did you change the addy?

Today was horrible. The day's bull**** was topped of with the hardware I bought to mount my intake tube to the car not working out. Even checked the threading at the hardware store and it matched up.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Tore through it trying to find my haynes manual and some notes/diagrams I'd made for myself - can't find it. SOB!

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
Car went in the shop yesterday to be fixed. Should get it back friday.
Then the XXR's will go on and a little more drop. So excited! :D

I'm really lookin foward to seeing them!

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

kn0x47

Reaction score
^Hope you get it straightened out. How long after you placed the order did you change the addy?
like 5 mins after. 12 hours later he responded saying it was shipped but didnt tell me to which addy. im pretty sure i'll still be able to get it eventually.

Today was horrible. The day's bull**** was topped of with the hardware I bought to mount my intake tube to the car not working out. Even checked the threading at the hardware store and it matched up.
you talking about one of the threaded holes on the strut tower area? i had the same problem

RICKDIGILER

Reaction score
Went to the Honda Dealer to order a timing belt tensioner retainer, master technician said it'll be $16.xx then said "hold on, we might have one" comes back, throws it to me, I catch and tells me "you're all set"

I smirked and thanked him...

Love those automotive gurus :thumbsup:

Yea yea I know, cool story brother

Narftastic

Reaction score
Went to the Honda Dealer to order a timing belt tensioner retainer, master technician said it'll be $16.xx then said "hold on, we might have one" comes back, throws it to me, I catch and tells me "you're all set"

I smirked and thanked him...

Love those automotive gurus :thumbsup:

Yea yea I know, cool story brother

Cool story bro hardyharhar lol :)

Back