Excessive Negative Camber

Narftastic

Reaction score
I have the exact same setup as you with a perfect alignment. I am in need of a camber kit too as I have some pretty bad camber wear as well. The sportlines along with the Tokiko Blues adds a pretty severe drop to the front of the car especially on my v6.

:bash: you just dont get it do you?
you have several ppl (that know what there talking about) telling you that u dont need a camber kit yet u still say u do....ok fine go ahead and waste ur money smh.

LitoCG2Rider

Reaction score
Hahha silly rabbits..cambers kits are for kids ....I remember I went -1.9 on stock cambers ..lmfao

i<3jdm excuse me sir did you call me a kid ? Lol

001Stunna

Reaction score
I need help choosing an alignment kit for my accord to fix the camber, it is causing excessive uneven tire wear way too fast... Ive looked around but still kinda lost on what exactly it is that i need im dropped on tokiko blues and eibach sportlines... Thank You

Get an alignment and get your toe set to OEM specification (~ 0.00). Chances are the front camber will be fine and only the rear will have a little negative camber. If you feel that the negative camber is too much for your liking then get a kit...you have options between upper arm kits such as wicked tuning, spc, etc... or lower arm kits such as ingalls.

Generally toe being out of spec is what chews up tires rather quickly.

At the end of the day it's your car and your final decision; some ppl on here will try to shove their opinion down your throat. Keep in mind though that if you tires are wearing unevenly and you already got an alignment and had your toe set to OEM spec, then look at suspension bushings/balljoints/control arms etc to make sure nothing is worn out.

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Threads like these need to be edited so that the relevant and useful info is maintained, and the garbage is tossed.

It's an alignment issue, no need to talk about camber with shocks/springs, regardless of whatever shock/spring combo you are running.

Unless you have a huge system in the car, rear camber is really a non-issue with a shock/spring setup.

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
True story. I'm running -3.6 in the rear with minimal wear! Granted I have flipped my tires once, but since my toe is straight it's fine.

LitoCG2Rider

Reaction score
I hope I got this right ...Kevin let me know what you think bro ..I didn't feel like opening a new thread so I posted it in here ..hope its ok ...

Front driver side cambers is -1
Passenger front side is -1.4
Driver rear side is -3.7
Passenger rear side is -3.3
Front toe is 0.02. Rear toe is 0.04

nhldogg

Reaction score
I hope I got this right ...Kevin let me know what you think bro ..I didn't feel like opening a new thread so I posted it in here ..hope its ok ...

Front driver side cambers is -1
Passenger front side is -1.4
Driver rear side is -3.7
Passenger rear side is -3.3
Front toe is 0.02. Rear toe is 0.04

Are those the specs that it should be at?

Back