Stance Is Everything (56k?)

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
Why are you selling?

Looks good right now!

Well my dream car is an S2000. And right now that is what I'm banking on getting. OR a miata because that is my other love lol. I just have an attraction to the tiny sportscars haha. Miatas are obviously a lot cheaper so I'm trying to get my hands on one that is already stanced. :D

I love my accord and will miss it but I feel as if I'm losing so much money in this car. I've put way more into it than I even paid for the car... :boohoo:

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
Why are you selling?

Looks good right now!

Well my dream car is an S2000. And right now that is what I'm banking on getting. OR a miata because that is my other love lol. I just have an attraction to the tiny sportscars haha. Miatas are obviously a lot cheaper so I'm trying to get my hands on one that is already stanced. :D

I love my accord and will miss it but I feel as if I'm losing so much money in this car. I've put way more into it than I even paid for the car... :boohoo:

I'm about to break even in the price of my car haha, but I'm keeping it as a dd. My next car is a v8 muscle car like a charger, ls1 camaro or a g body Monte Carlo SS.

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
here is your new sig.

jordansig.jpg

:D

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^lol, nice.

Such is the strife of an Accord owner. Good thing you realized it early before you really got in deep. You have to love these cars dearly to really modify them.

Do not buy a stanced car, unless you can inspect the suspension and fender work, etc thoroughly. A lot of what someone does to stance a car can be irreversible depending on how far they've taken it, it has to be a clean job. Even then, I wouldn't do it.

Last edited:

Bax

Reaction score
This probably applies to 99% of the people here also. :lawl:
edit: shit i just realized Chris said the same thing a few posts above me. -__-

Verryyyyy fine choices, sir!
I've never been a fan much of Miatas, until I saw a dude in my town with a stanced black miata on bronze wheels. :drool::drool:

Good luck with whatever you decide! :)

Last edited:

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
then why did you just buy wheels for it? that makes no sense :lawl:

does look good though

yeah, wasn't the brightest idea I've ever had lol.
it looks good right now so it might be easier to sell lol.
but I know I'll never get that money back ....

I love the second pic for some reason. What camera did you use? How'd you do it lol

my friend did it. I can link you to his facebook.

here is your new sig.

jordansig.jpg

smooth... :rofl:

^lol, nice.

Such is the strife of an Accord owner. Good thing you realized it early before you really got in deep. You have to love these cars dearly to really modify them.

Do not buy a stanced car, unless you can inspect the suspension and fender work, etc thoroughly. A lot of what someone does to stance a car can be irreversible depending on how far they've taken it, it has to be a clean job. Even then, I wouldn't do it.

very very true. and I respect everyone on here modifying their accord :D
you've made some excellent points though. it is sketchy sometimes to buy an "already stanced" car but I don't have much time anymore to work on one. I just wanna be able to buy one and drive it.

This probably applies to 99% of the people here also. :lawl:
edit: shit i just realized Chris said the same thing a few posts above me. -__-

Verryyyyy fine choices, sir!
I've never been a fan much of Miatas, until I saw a dude in my town with a stanced black miata on bronze wheels. :drool::drool:

Good luck with whatever you decide! :)

hahaha I know right. Unfortunately, ..I have an addiction now to the miata scene. They are so small but so dope. mini roadsters FTW :lawl:

Last edited:
Back