juiCyyaccOrd's - CL-S 6SPD Swap

juiCyyaccOrd

Reaction score
I was talking with my wife yesterday aout you and your cars, and she said you are an ideal man's woman!

I don't blame you for putting this kind of money in to the cars, seeing as how you will still get your money's worth out of them.

You drove your car in the winter, so yeah, I can see why there was seizure issues.

Oh really? lol!! Every guy I know likes the girly girly my nail is broken spend 1000 dollars on a purse...maybe that's just asian guys? *eyebrow LOL!

Yeah she has seen winter for 5 years now LOL =s

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I did mention about your friends as well, that would rather spend the money on purses than cars.

:lawl:

My wife is not in to the car thing like that, but she wouldn't spend that type of money on purses/clothes either. We can't both afford to put money in to cars, we would be broke!

F23A1AT

Reaction score
Wait!!! There is a female member on this site? You didn't get chased away by the lonely carpal tunnel suffering guys here?!?!

Edit: Beast swap BTW!

001Stunna

Reaction score
Oh really? lol!! Every guy I know likes the girly girly my nail is broken spend 1000 dollars on a purse...maybe that's just asian guys? *eyebrow LOL!

Yeah she has seen winter for 5 years now LOL =s

$1000? thats it?...fawk why do i end up running into these crazy $2000 LV bag or its not for me ladies:run:

I know a girl who probably has $20 000 worth of bags in her closet, yet she has debt on student loans and claims shes broke. If smacking reason into ppl was allowed and not frowned upon... oo the possibilities .:slap:

PS. Back on topic... exhaust sounds rather different and quite nicer on hwy now =)

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
So Judy was at the Meet like,

images

and the rest of you were around her car like,

fast_furious__m.jpg

juiCyyaccOrd

Reaction score
Wait!!! There is a female member on this site? You didn't get chased away by the lonely carpal tunnel suffering guys here?!?!

Edit: Beast swap BTW!
Lol, no one did anything to scare me haha
and if someone did, used to it, been in this hobby for way too long to get offended.

$1000? thats it?...fawk why do i end up running into these crazy $2000 LV bag or its not for me ladies:run:

I know a girl who probably has $20 000 worth of bags in her closet, yet she has debt on student loans and claims shes broke. If smacking reason into ppl was allowed and not frowned upon... oo the possibilities .:slap:

PS. Back on topic... exhaust sounds rather different and quite nicer on hwy now =)
$1000-6100 lol

So Judy was at the Meet like,

images

and the rest of you were around her car like,

fast_furious__m.jpg
LOL! :hihi:

Back