What'd you do to your accord today?

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
What happen???

Well I was gonna get Work wheels but jhpusa said it'd be a month or two before I would get them. **** that. And today I tried ordering my Rotiform but they didn't have any blank wheels in and won't get them in till late summer.

So yeah. Just bought some cheap wheels in the meantime. Honestly I won't have the car for to much longer so oh well.

okay-meme-jpg.3008

I know right, I was bummed :mad:

EscoStylez

Reaction score
Well I was gonna get Work wheels but jhpusa said it'd be a month or two before I would get them. **** that. And today I tried ordering my Rotiform but they didn't have any blank wheels in and won't get them in till late summer.

So yeah. Just bought some cheap wheels in the meantime. Honestly I won't have the car for to much longer so oh well.

I know right, I was bummed :mad:

Wow that suxs u couldnt wait a couple months???.....everybody sellin there 6gen goldcg6 bought a g35 yesterday and rabiaa bought a miata....

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
Wow that suxs u couldnt wait a couple months???.....everybody sellin there 6gen goldcg6 bought a g35 yesterday and rabiaa bought a miata....

No. It made me mad cause one of their sales people has been telling me they would have them in today. Then I called to order and the guy said they can't do it for me. But **** happens.

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score
Chris why are you looking to get rid of the spoiler? I like the way your car looks with it.

Back