What'd you do to your accord today?

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
Matt, are you still in Dallas?

Also, my parts will be coming in over this next week and my new trans with updated valves and external cooling system will be going in over the next two days. Finally.

GravitySucks

Reaction score
^The real question is, why did you post a generic photo any of us can look up on Ebay when you should have posted a photo of them on your car? ;)

Tou'che

Didn't want to get grime on the phone from taking off the resonator. And laziness and beer in the fridge after I had cleaned up. :ugh:

15y52b.jpg

EscoStylez

Reaction score
Wut u end up gettin....im looking at NRG black wit silver stripe and a quuick release......royal grip dont have the one i want its the blackout 2 3/4 depth

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Matt, are you still in Dallas?

Also, my parts will be coming in over this next week and my new trans with updated valves and external cooling system will be going in over the next two days. Finally.

Yep sure am. What's up man you need help? I bought a cell phone for the time being while I'm here in Texas. Number is 940-231-7608. The only bad thing is I work full time at Walmart right now and that is why I've not been able to get out and about and online.

O updated my other thread but I am chipping my car and tuning the VTEC to 4000 RPMS

The racing seat, steering wheel, hub, brackets, harness, harness bar, and window visors are being shipped as we speak. Just talked to Andy. :thumbup:

Back