What'd you do to your accord today?

Mikey

Reaction score
Replaced the EGR valve and did 3 drain/fills on the tranny.

Fluid was black and sludgy on the initial drain. Last one was a good color though. And that goddamn fill plug...fuckin thing. That bitch was on there tight.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Steal his emblems Chris :lawl:
Lol. They’d match ma gold teef, yo!

Everyone is ditching the spoilers recently... Now I'm debating if I should when I send her in for paint and body work...

If I didn’t have the roof spoiler, I’d probably just keep it. But I’ve seen Eric’s (00Accord4cyl) and Matt’s (allGOnoSHOW) coupes up close, and the spoilerless look really grew on me.

Chris why are you looking to get rid of the spoiler? I like the way your car looks with it.

I loved the OEM trunk spoiler for the longest time Alex, but eventually I started to think that the OEM spoiler and the roof spoiler were too much, plus the OEM spoiler doesn’t really mimic the roof spoiler. I think having a low profile trunk lip spoiler would look better. I’m glad you don’t think it looks horrible though, lol.

Chris just ****ing do it. Remove the gold and buy new silver. Jeez...pussy.

:lawl:

I wouldn’t mind switching emblems, but the seller would I think, haha. And we’d have to swap them because don’t forget their front grille has the gold H. I just don’t think they’d go for letting me mess around with their trunk like that. Lol

Mikey

Reaction score
$20 says the person wouldnt even notice the different colored emblems.

Plus, they're selling the car so what do they care? It'll be outta their hands soon anyway.

Just DO IT.

Bax

Reaction score
Saw a spoilerless SMR coupe on the way home from work, I thought about calling the number to see if the seller would be willing to swap lids...until I saw the gold emblems. [Expletive]

2012-05-15_18-29-59_56.jpg

Starting to feel pretty desperate lol.

If I saw this, and I was the one selling my red coupe, I would definitely take that for sale sign out and start a little researching and part buying. :lawl:

Mikey

Reaction score
Chris, you also have the solid inner so you'd have to swap those. Otherwise, I'd totally do it. Ive propositioned people before....about car parts.

:lawl:

Back