SoCal!!!

xIrvin

Reaction score
Can you guys get custom wheel sizes for XXR's?? For example the XXR 521' s 17x9 +20 or anywhere around that offset??

MrLazie1

Reaction score
Can you guys get custom wheel sizes for XXR's?? For example the XXR 521' s 17x9 +20 or anywhere around that offset??

XXR do not make the 521 in 17x9. They only have them in 17x7. You might find them somewhere else. But I do not deal with XXR directly.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
This. Is. Awesome.

ANOTHER SoCal shop that offers hook-ups.

:buttkick:

Actually, I will be in SoCal in October......will have to see what goodies I can scoop up while I am there.

MrLazie1

Reaction score
i want my RSR.
I don't have any RSR. :(
This. Is. Awesome.

ANOTHER SoCal shop that offers hook-ups.

:buttkick:

Actually, I will be in SoCal in October......will have to see what goodies I can scoop up while I am there.
Let me know. I might not still be there but we'll see. All goodies depend on stock if our warehouse have them or not.

xIrvin

Reaction score
How much can you get the XXR 527's for?? 17x9.75 or whatever it is. 4 lug. Sorry if i'm asking a lot of questions lol trying to get some new wheels for the best price.
Don't really know to many Socal places to get them.

Chris Vu

Reaction score
There's this shop I go to that does 4 wheel alignments for $40 .. do you think you can match it for me ? cuz if I go to you for tire flipping, then I might aswell get my alignment done too :p

Back