SoCal!!!

MrLazie1

Reaction score
Hey Socal 6GA members. This is John and I NO longer work at CSC Tire and Auto Service in Alhambra, CA.

But if you need any work done, text me at 323 286 3611.

Thanks! :peace:

Last edited:

FranktheTank

Reaction score
sweet going to need some new tires soon... any deals on a package for xxr rims and some tires?

Chris Vu

Reaction score
WTF NO WAY! Can you hook me up on flipping my rear tires ?!

MrLazie1

Reaction score
sweet going to need some new tires soon... any deals on a package for xxr rims and some tires?
Just let me know what kind of tires you're looking for. I can also do package deals and price matching on only legit offers. Ex. I can price match 88 rotor and tire central.
i could use a free balancing :hide:
Sorry Roy, Can't do that for free. :(
WTF NO WAY! Can you hook me up on flipping my rear tires ?!
Yeah way! Flipping as in you have directional tires and you want the good thread on the inside? Yes, I can do that.
John can you get me a quote for 2 Achilles ATR Sport 215/45/17. Thanks.
Same set of tires and size I will be ordering for myself this Friday. Sure, no problem. I will pm you the price later in the week. If you find a better offer, I can also price match that for you with verification.
Can I get a quote on a 4 wheel alignment?
My deal for wheel alignment is $55 dollars. I can price match on some 4 wheel alignment offers.
Are you working on Friday, John? You still have my number?
Yes Davis, I will be working on Friday. I'll be there the whole day from 9am- 6pm. I still got your number. I'll pm you my number if you don't have mines.
sick im gonna need sum xxrs. do you guys also roll fenders and all?
Come by! I don't have much stock on XXR right now since everything is back ordered and they're working more on the new styles that are coming out. But unfortunately, we don't do any fender rolling. Sorry, but we do all bolt on installation and coilover adjustments and more.

Back