What'd you do to your accord today?

Shadow1

Reaction score
So I cleaned my car up real well for a meet 2 weeks ago. Washed, vac'd, simple green'd. Even did one of those "spot free rinses".

Never again. Lol. My car has gotten SO dirty over the last week, it's ridiculous. Neither my driving nor my routes have changed. It's gotten a tad cooler, weather wise, but I don't see that affecting how much dirt I pick up. Regardless, I washed it today. No spot free. I didn't even chamois it. Air dry ftw, bishes.

My super soaker chamois got trashed and my old trusty i s just that; Old. Lol. I wanna pick up one of those rubber squeegee things.

I had one of those. Works well too. Didn't have to wait for the car to dry off in order to use my quick detail on it.

Mikey

Reaction score

uhhkilleez

Reaction score
Ran late for school so I drove like a ricer down the freeway. Weaving in and out the whole way, and hit 120 at one point. Was gonna be on time but walking to class I had a major code brown so I had to skip that class after rushing...
Scored a great compact only space in the structure lol. Drove to the post office before my next class and when I got back my spot was taken. Scored an even better compact only spot haha.

The other night coming home from a friend's at 3am I hit 140 down a freeway stretch and was still pushing. Didn't know our cars (V6) had that in them.

Basically drove it like I stole it.

Installed courtesy footwell led lights. I still need to adjust them so that they point toward the front seats a little more.
..coming soon.. DIY video

In for DIY as well. Using a color other than white would look cool since the dome light is already white.
Do they turn off when you close the door like the door courtesy lights?

Last edited:

001Stunna

Reaction score
Ran late for school so I drove like a ricer down the freeway. Weaving in and out the whole way, and hit 120 at one point. Was gonna be on time but walking to class I had a major code brown so I had to skip that class after rushing...
Scored a great compact only space in the structure lol. Drove to the post office before my next class and when I got back my spot was taken. Scored an even better compact only spot haha.

The other night coming home from a friend's at 3am I hit 140 down a freeway stretch and was still pushing. Didn't know our cars (V6) had that in them.

Basically drove it like I stole it.

You're amazing for speeding down the highway. GOOD JOB:goyou:

Mikey_JDM

Reaction score
Charged my A/C...even though its starting to get colder here...and I washed my car :D

ejreams

Reaction score
I question whether a J30 will hit 140 or not.. 130 is pushing it.
But yea hope you weren't around anyone doing this.

Back