What'd you do to your accord today?

Bax

Reaction score
How do you keep it? Or how do you store it? My super soaker got rung out, folded, and stored in my trunk. After the last use, it started smelling horrible. Probably mold.
And no, I didn't wax it. I haven't waxed my car in some time, lol.
I just let it lay out in the sun and dry, then just throw it in my car somewhere, lol. It's an awesome chamois though. Way better than the one I bought for almost double that price. -__-

uhhkilleez

Reaction score
You're amazing for speeding down the highway. GOOD JOB:goyou:
It wasn't like one of those highways that go straight forever, it was a major one leaving the city.

I question whether a J30 will hit 140 or not.. 130 is pushing it.
But yea hope you weren't around anyone doing this.

It was about 3 or 4 and I was the only car on the road.

juiCyyaccOrd

Reaction score
3727_10151054933036143_592354353_n.jpg

i saw this and i had to hahaha

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I was driving home late last night and something ran out in front of me, probably a raccoon or the like. I pray it wasn’t someone’s cat or dog. I nailed it though, pretty squarely in the front, and heard/felt it thumping around under the car for a second or two after the impact. I stopped and checked the car, the front area of the driver fender liner is a little mangled, and my fogs will not turn on now. I’m guessing the harness plug became dislodged or the harness got cut. Worst of all though, my front lip is now cracked in two places. The cracks are on the underside of the lip and barely protrude up onto the front, but they’re there. And one mounting bracket ripped off, which isn’t a big deal I guess.

So tonight gonna get under it and try to assess it all. Hopefully the fogs are okay, and the lip can be repaired. Dammit.

Weaving in and out the whole way, and hit 120 at one point...

…hope you weren't around anyone doing this.

It was about 3 or 4 and I was the only car on the road.

Doesn’t sound like you were the only car on the road when you were weaving in and out. Of traffic.

Next time just be late for class, it’s not worth saving a few minutes to risk your life and the lives of those around you. Bad decision.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I was driving home late last night and something ran out in front of me, probably a raccoon or the like. I pray it wasn’t someone’s cat or dog. I nailed it though, pretty squarely in the front, and heard/felt it thumping around under the car for a second or two after the impact. I stopped and checked the car, the front area of the driver fender liner is a little mangled, and my fogs will not turn on now. I’m guessing the harness plug became dislodged or the harness got cut. Worst of all though, my front lip is now cracked in two places. The cracks are on the underside of the lip and barely protrude up onto the front, but they’re there. And one mounting bracket ripped off, which isn’t a big deal I guess.

So tonight gonna get under it and try to assess it all. Hopefully the fogs are okay, and the lip can be repaired. Dammit.

Doesn’t sound like you were the only car on the road when you were weaving in and out. Of traffic.

Next time just be late for class, it’s not worth saving a few minutes to risk your life and the lives of those around you. STUPID decision.

Yikes, hope it wasn't someone's pet.

Sucks about the damage, CB, hope it is all minor fixes. I was thinking about the possibility of that driving to/from Boston as well. Been a long time since I have hit anything.

FTFY.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Thanks. I've never hit anything in my life. Guess it was my turn. I may go back to the scene today and see if I can find any remnants of the car.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^Yeah, I think you're right man. If there was nowhere for the animal to go but up, lip would have to be toasted.

Kinda makin me think twice about getting GC's to go lower. But then again can't live life in fear.

Back