What'd you do to your accord today?

Mikey

Reaction score
Along with cleaning the trunk I also, recently, put in a new air freshener. I went to Kirklands(think Pier 1 meets Bath and Bodyworks) and found a scent I liked. It's a sealed envelope kind of thing, called "Little Black Dress". :lawl:

Has a citrus-ey, sort of "squash" smell to it. PLUS, if my car were a girl, shed totally wear a little black dress. :lawl:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^thounds fabulouth

:lawl:

400 miles on this tank. Had 2.3 gallons left. Just filled up on Shell 87. Took $53.05. We shall see how long this tank last.

You are making me want to start paying more attention to where I fill up and how many miles I get from that tank. Problem is, I do not drive consistently between tanks, lol.

After all your case studies you should make a thread about it, I think a lot of people would find it to be an interesting read.

Shadow1

Reaction score
^thounds fabulouth

:lawl:

You are making me want to start paying more attention to where I fill up and how many miles I get from that tank. Problem is, I do not drive consistently between tanks, lol.

After all your case studies you should make a thread about it, I think a lot of people would find it to be an interesting read.

Lol. I just might. I even thought about it. Probably make one today. Keep it updated. Even after I do my intake and exhaust mods too. But yeah man. I daily my car and I try to watch the kind of gas I put in and different things. Even bad tires down to the psi effects your gas mileage. Ill make a thread later today for a gas review. Update it when I fill up, oil changes, new tires, stuff like that. That way people will be able to figure out how much their gas effected with every day things.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Fixed leaking gasket and rattle. Needed to take out a heat shield and bend a part of the subframe up with an air hammer... But its all good now :)

Shadow1

Reaction score
Cool!

I filled up a few minutes ago, I held the handle halfway instead of full....lol.

Haha. Awesome. Some don't believe it but it does help. Look at how soda goes into a cup. It fizzes a lot and left with barely any soda. Gas works the same way. Just not as much fizz. I tried it in a gas can one time and did the same exact this. Held the handle down all the way and got barely anything. Half or even a 1/4 of the way and I got more.

Right now I'm at 44 miles and the needle hasn't even moved. And with BP gas its normally at least at the full line or a little past.

Mikey

Reaction score
GF picked up a new daily. 09 Corolla S. Has some janky aftermarket Enkei Wheels that neither of us likes. It's 5x100 +39 so I'm on the lookout for a factory wheel, be it from toyota or something else. Borla makes a decent axle back and I've seen and heard some nice Magnaflow setups. It's hers but she likes the sound of my Magnaflows so maybe she'll let that happen, lol.

IMAG1079-1.jpg

LeAccord

Reaction score
GF picked up a new daily. 09 Corolla S. Has some janky aftermarket Enkei Wheels that neither of us likes. It's 5x100 +39 so I'm on the lookout for a factory wheel, be it from toyota or something else. Borla makes a decent axle back and I've seen and heard some nice Magnaflow setups. It's hers but she likes the sound of my Magnaflows so maybe she'll let that happen, lol.

IMAG1079-1.jpg

Get some Subaru wheels on it :deal: lol

Back