What'd you do to your accord today?

uhhkilleez

Reaction score
Bought some Michelin Stealth wiper blades, NuFinish, and one of those squeege drying things.

It's on the DMV website for VA. Got my optometrist to sign off on it today

Really need to get myself one of those, bought the car already with tint.

Finally got to see my moms new ride today. 2012 CRV.
Like it from the front, and the interior is nice, but I don't like the rear. Also, my family has a thing for Hondas :lawl:
6yje9eru.jpg

From left to right: mine, mom's new, grandma's, mom's old

Nice family car collection haha my dad is into Accords too but the rest of my family works for GM

LeAccord

Reaction score
I believe those are Camry TRD wheels.

And 87oct is $3.29/gal here. :)

Oh, well they're the corolla optional 17s here :)

Today, i rotated my front wheels to the rear.. found a nail in the rear tire .. urgh, getting that fixed up very soon, very slow leak.

Left cv joint boot? has come apart/broken .. the greeny lubricant/oil has splashed everywhere on the inside of the rim and on the wheel well .. :/

IMG_1673_zps50cb3414.jpg

Is this an easy fix that i can do myself or should i take it to a mechanic ..? It looks like i can just push the boot back on but i'm not sure ...

Whilst doing the wheels i test fitted a 18" mitsubishi lancer vrx wheel for lols.. and it looked nice imo.

IMG_1664_zps4a155880.jpg

ScreenShot2012-10-21at60340PM_zps5bb65113.png

IMG_1667_zpsde794423.jpg

Excuse the very dirty car ..

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
Oh, well they're the corolla optional 17s here :)

Today, i rotated my front wheels to the rear.. found a nail in the rear tire .. urgh, getting that fixed up very soon, very slow leak.

Left cv joint boot? has come apart/broken .. the greeny lubricant/oil has splashed everywhere on the inside of the rim and on the wheel well .. :/

IMG_1673_zps50cb3414.jpg

Is this an easy fix that i can do myself or should i take it to a mechanic ..? It looks like i can just push the boot back on but i'm not sure ...

Whilst doing the wheels i test fitted a 18" mitsubishi lancer vrx wheel for lols.. and it looked nice imo.

IMG_1664_zps4a155880.jpg

ScreenShot2012-10-21at60340PM_zps5bb65113.png

IMG_1667_zpsde794423.jpg

Excuse the very dirty car ..

both of mine look like that :skurred:

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
No wonder why theres clicking noises when you turn .. your cv joints are gone .. lol

yep, along with the wheel bearing that went bad and my rubbing on full lock turns, my car makes MUSIC lmao

but replacing shouldnt be too hard. pop the axle nut off, pull the axle out and reverse

LeAccord

Reaction score
yep, along with the wheel bearing that went bad and my rubbing on full lock turns, my car makes MUSIC lmao

but replacing shouldnt be too hard. pop the axle nut off, pull the axle out and reverse

Yeah been reading and it doesn't seem too hard .. just time consuming and messy ... new outer cv boot only costs about $20 . Might do it early next month .

You should too .. but i think you'll need reconditioned shafts since you're making dreadful music :lawl:

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
Yeah been reading and it doesn't seem too hard .. just time consuming and messy ... new outer cv boot only costs about $20 . Might do it early next month .

You should too .. but i think you'll need reconditioned shafts since you're making dreadful music :lawl:

ive read its better to just do the whole thing instead of just boots.

id love to do them if my wallet would let me :(

Back