BEE-R rev limiter install

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
i just said i dont want to convert it now. obviously when i build the motor i will convert.

Why not just save the hassle of tuning the f23a1 with a chipped ecu instead of trying to tune it OBDII then swapping it OBDI later, then retuning it with a build motor and ecu. You can swap out basemaps easy with a chipped OBDI p28 ecu.

Tbh, i find this thread full of fail.

If you don't have to pass some sort of smog test, I would just convert to obd1 right now, run a test pipe and remove the old cat asap if you want to increase in some performance.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
It's not like you can't upload photos... I really disbelieve anything, especially engine mods, that you say you have. You're incredibly vague

LeAccord

Reaction score
actually im getting a new set or tires and wheels this week. i just used 16 inch steelies. and nah i have coilovers and tokico blues.

Waahh..? You have coilovers AND tokico blues .. what's the purpose of having both ...? :thinking:

Honestly, I don't want to be putting you down nor discouraging you in any way but without pictures or evidence.. How are we to believe what you are saying? This is a forum where we share, discuss topics, give advice, give constructive criticism and praise ... And often, be straight out with our opinions.

Don't start thinking that this forum is bad because this is by far the best forum that I've been apart of . And you do that by being polite, respectful and just outta common sense, you post pictures. Everyone here will give you advice so you should just appreciate it and keep it in consideration for future reference. Do what you want with your car, we cannot stop you, but we can lead you into a better direction with your car if we think what you plan to do isn't the best ..
Sorry for the rant but I hope you understand.

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
so what pistons and rods are in your motor? what bearings? what did you do the bearing clearances to? what about the rings what kinda gap are you running? saw you mention a bisi cam, whats the lift/duration specs on that? really interested in your build man! f23 ftw!!

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Are you running head studs?

You should sell your car if you want something that's a "race car". Maybe you'll be smarter than us who actually went down this route and learned the hard way.

And I can't help to notice what you said about about Andy "Sketch05", but at least his car won't make less power than before, look ridiculous with a wing that does absolutely nothing, and sound so loud people laugh

I call absolute bull**** on every mod that you say you have.

iHazSnail

Reaction score
As helpful as all the members are on this forum, we are a bit too judgmental as well i must say.
If someone is asking for help and you the answer and can help him, just do it. Who cares if he has a bone stock accord and wants to put a rev limiter in? Why does it matter?
I don't like the fact that soon as someone says he has something done to the car for the powerband, all of sudden it turns to be a c0ck measuring contest. No one should have nothing to prove to anyone online.
Just my 2 cents in all this.

Back