BEE-R rev limiter install

Mycousinaccord

Reaction score
haha i know and im sure he appreciates that too. Wasn't pointing fingers but more like a general observation of things around here.
In the good old days of OG's like Greg (Blkcurrant), Jason (AFAccord), Andy (Sketch), Roy :lawl: (We all know this one), Darryl (shavedaccord) along with many others, these good people have always helped as much as they could/can without questioning "oh whatchyew gawt runnin in dere?"
Just a humble suggestion to stop questioning newbs and help be provided if possible.

thanks for that statement because thats all i was looking for. im here to enjoy driving a honda and help out as much as get help. and i knew i was going to get negative feedback for having a wing but hey i want a different look. the best way to explain it is a MUGEN Look. be honest how many honda meets can u go to and be like well thats different. is it not all jdm or stance and they all look alike with different paint. now im not saying they are not clean because some are just too clean and amazing builds and i give them credit on that. thats all that should matter is the outcome if it looks good the go ahead. and just to balance the weight of the spoiler went with the lip kit option instead of the body kit so i don't add more weight or mess up the aerodynamics. when i put this built h22 head convert to obd1 ill have plenty of power to pull the weight and spin my 18's they are not too heavy though. the final thing i will do is boost it.

Back