What'd you do to your accord today?

Mikey

Reaction score
I figure I could probably suck it up and deal with the auto, as long as I am in another 6th Gen.
Remember; manuals impress high schoolers, autos win races.

:coffee:
I like my car and all, but I don't think I'd want another one haha. Actually no matter what I drove I wouldn't want two of the same car.
AGREED. Even if I had it swapped, I don't think I'd want another one. It's always been a car I wanted but now that I've had it, I can knock other cars off my list, lol.

Simkid5614

Reaction score
Started up from work today. Let it run for about 2 min. headed to gas station to get food.. And i think i need a valve adjustment.. yay me.

juiCyyaccOrd

Reaction score
lol the only reason i got the 6thgen was cause it was dirt cheap and it was a beater =P

probably gonna give her away after this winter, i want the 9thgen coupe as a dd and the 6thgen as a project car

Shadow1

Reaction score
lol the only reason i got the 6thgen was cause it was dirt cheap and it was a beater =P

probably gonna give her away after this winter, i want the 9thgen coupe as a dd and the 6thgen as a project car

aight big money. lol.

i think i might see about buying another CG for cheap next year. either that or a nice CB sedan. most likely the CB since i can find and fix those for cheap.

right now tho. about to put some fresh Castol GTX 5w-20 in the CG along with a fresh filter. make my baby feel all better

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
Parked it next to a really clean looking S4, left my card on his windshield to see if he wanted to do a photoshoot. Turns out it belongs to this guy:
McLeanGold2a_thumb.jpg

Matt McLean, recent UVA grad who won gold in London in the 4x200m freestyle relay. Apparently he's a car guy too. The car is sponsored by AWE Tuning, they're fabbing up a custom exhaust that should be here soon. Setting up the shoot after that gets in, will post pics after it happens.

Last edited:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
^That's awesome! Looking forward to seeing some pics. :)

Went to the wheel repair shop yesterday to have my rim fixed:
From this (It may not look too terrible, but the damage was pretty deep)

IMAG1156before.jpg

to this
↓(some spots are just water b/c it was raining)
IMAG1157after.jpg

I was really surprided that I couldn't tell where the damage was at all. (Just as the shop promised me.)
I had to see this first pic to find the location of the repair. It blew my mind.

Last edited:

Ratchet

Reaction score
was it the same rim?! :rock:
I've seen expensive rims with worst curb rash.. insane brake dust..
and they don't seem to care.
but you my friend is not one of them.

Back