What'd you do to your accord today?

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Took it in to the Honda stealership for an airbag recall letter I got in the mail since my SRS light turned on recently. When I got my car back the SRS light was still on. I asked them what's up with it.
They said the airbags were fine but the light meant there was a problem with the whole system.I thought if the SRS light is on, the airbags won't deploy? Wouldn't that mean they aren't alright? :huh:
I would check your seat belts (releasers). I finished the SRS recall, and my SRS light came on after while. (I'm not sure these issues are related to each other though.) Anyways, when they ran the diagnostic they told me that my driver side realeaser is done. If that's the case, they'll replace it for free by the lifetime warranty.←It's making me super lazy to have it done...

If you ever push your realease button rapidly, and the seatbelt indicator comes on/off, it's definately time to replace yours.

Hope this helps.

LeAccord

Reaction score
Strut top work began!

IMAG0414.jpg

IMAG0480.jpg

IMAG0477.jpg

IMAG0476.jpg

Drivers side still needs to be grinded down and bogged.
After, going to start fiberglassing, sanding, primer, paint! :)

Drove home without any knocking. FINALLY!
More slammage coming as soon as its all done.

Woo!! Finished results will look awesome man .. I hope I won't be going low enough to have to do that :lawl:

Last edited:

LeAccord

Reaction score
Finished polishing my exhausts today.. excuse the very dirty car lol

IMG_2053.jpg

Found out that my inner cv joint boot is leaking and its clicking when turning .. fml. Just had the outer boot replaced and now the inner ones gone..:furious:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Wow, exhausts look brand new.:thumbup: (CVJB=better to realize now than way after though.) It seems like you're certainly enjoying the summer time there. I can almost see you throuh the reflection lol.

Hit one rim on a curb yesterday. (Was being SOOO careful for over a year, but it's just ****ing inevitable!) Guess who's going to a repair shop tmrw lol.

eeeman

Reaction score
Woo!! Finished results will look awesome man .. I hope I won't be going low enough to have to do that :lawl:

Trust me, you will. Lowering your car will be an addiction hahaha

Hit one rim on a curb yesterday. (Was being SOOO careful for over a year, but it's just ****ing inevitable!) Guess who's going to a repair shop tmrw lol.

NOOOO BBS!!!!!! :(

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Yeah, that was my shout in my car when it happened, along w/ f's & s's lol.

When I stopped by at the shop, they told me that I will not be able to tell any marks of repair done AT ALL, so that's a good sign. (Btw, the labor is $100. I was even intending to get another brand new piece, if the repair was gonna cost more than $150, and keep the old one as a spare lol.)

I'll try to post before-after pix when it gets done.

Well sh1t happens, but optimistically speaking, it's not as bad as having an car accident or something... At least I must think this way to stay away from my stress.←The only time I've seen the damage is, 1) when it happened and 2)when I showed it to the shop lol.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I could never do that..............................since I don't have a second car. :lawl:

Meet looked like a great time. Milan's sedan looks good.

Latest posts

Back