What'd you do to your accord today?

Shadow1

Reaction score
image_zpsa2229b81.jpg
update for today half a tank and 197 miles again cruising at 65-70 about. Now I noticed that the first half last longer then then the other half. Sooo if 197 half a tank should mean almost 400 full tank but we shall see on my mpg daily tracking. And Mickey do you have any hills on the highway? I don't really do but some inclines for sure.

Im normally at 200-210 at the half way mark. What kind of gas are you using? That can have an impact as well.

This will be interesting. Let us know the results. :) I'm kindda curious to see how good your eyes are lol.

They're growing on you, so that's a good thing. ← (You'll have some time to settle before changing them to aluminum.) Yeah, step by step, and you'll like your sneakers for sure. Keep up the good work. ;)

Thanks man. Im ready to see the results too. Lol. See how better my eyes are tobtheir computers. Lol.

And yeah. Its gettig there. Lol. One of my friends tried to buy them from me for $125 less than what i got them for. With the new tires too. Lol. I found some other tires for the rear. Guy on craigslist is sellong them for $60 foe thhe both. With basicly brand new tread too. Ill see about getting those and the rear toe kit. I mihht be broke but at least ill have better gas mileage and new tires all around. Lol.

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
I'm taking mine apart to Respray and paint the corner black. If you tape it off the chrome chipps. I used chrome paint and it looks like poop.

Btw what shrouds are those

Hello People

Reaction score
I'm guessing you painted those? Looks really nice. I'm assuming you have the tan interior? If so I'd love to see some pics of how it looks reinstalled.

LeAccord

Reaction score
Yes I did and yes I do, thanks ! I only bought two cans because I didn't plan to paint so many things .. And now I figure I need at least another 3 cans to do the rest of the things I wanna paint.. But they've gone back up to $17 a can !! :explode: I bought it today, 2 for $20 and sale ended today .. :sad:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^Nice work man. Are you swapping to black seats/carpet, and painting everything else?

Got my 01-02 climate control unit last night. Tonight I plan on swapping over to that along with the 01-02 silver bezel and 01-02 clock. Verify once and for all if it works. :skurred:

Noooo u painted the corner reflector all black
What I was thinking, I think it looks nicer that way, but the lighting isn’t as good.
I did mine in black and it reflects fine. The lens disperses my LED bulbs fine.
If you look at two 6GA headlights head on at night, one with blacked corner reflectors and one without, the one without distributes the light better. And if you have HID’s they pretty much block out a blackhoused corner and no one will see your turn signal from a distance. I agree it looks cleaner though.

Back