What'd you do to your accord today?

Mikey

Reaction score
At an average of 15gal, thats still 20mpg. But on the highway, thats not good. I have a lead foot and i still manage 21/22 city and 24hwy. Like RR said, Id be checking into tire pressure, air filter, etc.

Mikey

Reaction score
image_zpsae1a5a5c.jpg
today I am on a quest to find my actual miles per gallon so I am driving 130 miles per day on straight highway. No excessive speeding 65-70 tops! We shall see since as you guys may see I am only getting about 300 per tank. :furious:
At an average of 15gal, thats still 20mpg. But on the highway, thats not good. I have a lead foot and i still manage 21/22 city and 24hwy. Like RR said, Id be checking into tire pressure, air filter, etc.

DrOwZee

Reaction score
Heres a pic comparing v1(top) of Baysonr oe rep front lip with v2(bottom). v1 i personally liked alot better and was more sturdy compare to v2. v2 is thinner and more flimsy.
480835_539291236088742_518722639_n.jpg

Shadow1

Reaction score
That's pretty impressive, man.

I play pool, too but I don't think I can align her by myself lol.

Lol. Gotta have a REAL good eye for detail. Once i get the toe arms for the rear, im gonna do those then take it to the shop and see how good my alignment was. Lol.

As far as the rims. I keep having these off/on days. Like today, i loved them. Two of my friends i used to hang out with were amazed at how the car looked. Lol. This morning i looked at the car and loved how the rims looked. Once i roll the fenders, get new tires for the rear, and get my suspension in order ill probably love them all the day. Lol

Redcoupe

Reaction score
image_zpsa2229b81.jpg
update for today half a tank and 197 miles again cruising at 65-70 about. Now I noticed that the first half last longer then then the other half. Sooo if 197 half a tank should mean almost 400 full tank but we shall see on my mpg daily tracking. And Mickey do you have any hills on the highway? I don't really do but some inclines for sure.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Yeah they drop quick after half way.

I noticed your car is not at proper operating temperature... Don't know if that means anything, just pointing it out.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Heres a pic comparing v1(top) of Baysonr oe rep front lip with v2(bottom). v1 i personally liked alot better and was more sturdy compare to v2. v2 is thinner and more flimsy.
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/480835_539291236088742_518722639_n.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Thanks for the comparison. This will help me out for my future reference, when hunting for Bayson R's.

[quote="Shadow1, post: 973561"]Lol. Gotta have a REAL good eye for detail. Once i get the toe arms for the rear, im gonna do those then take it to the shop and see how good my alignment was. Lol.

As far as the rims. I keep having these off/on days. Like today, i loved them. Two of my friends i used to hang out with were amazed at how the car looked. Lol. This morning i looked at the car and loved how the rims looked. Once i roll the fenders, get new tires for the rear, and get my suspension in order ill probably love them all the day. Lol[/QUOTE]

This will be interesting. Let us know the results. :) I'm kindda curious to see how good your eyes are lol.

They're growing on you, so that's a good thing. ← (You'll have some time to settle before changing them to aluminum.) Yeah, step by step, and you'll like your sneakers for sure. Keep up the good work. ;)

Back