accord786
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• im 4 lug too and the 006's go all the way down to +20 so that'll sit really flush I'd think .. you'd probably have to zero out your camber tho, but that shouldn't be a problem because it'll look sick without camber if you can get it to tuck right inside the fender
    the back is 18x9.5+35, and its flush with my fenders so if anything i figured you should go with 18x10 +20 or even more haha
    dude you should check out m1 autobody or dtm autobody in el monte, they offered to do my hood for only $200, so I'm pretty sure a trunk would be a lot less .. maybe 125 or 150 ? and yeah, since you've got flared fenders you could run siiiiiiiiiiiiiick offsets .. your car would look clean with 9.5 +15 or maybe into the single digits heh. I still have to do tint, I've just been soooooo lazy iono why .. but I'll get around to it lol. Other than that, I still wanna get a 5spd swap when i get my new job, and find centercaps to fit the wheels cuz i don't like the ones on there right now. I also wanna lower it another half inch all around, but my lips already fked up pretty bad haha, so I have to wait til I move to do that one haha. What about you ? What else are you gonna do to yours ? You should get 19x9.5 +15 all around, it'd look sooooooooooooo sick.
    i finally posted a couple pics with my crappy cell phone camera :D We should go do a shoot if you have a nice camera lol.
    i was tryin to .. but when i washed it, it rained again so it got all nasty, so i'm waiting for a good with with no rain then imma photoshoot the hell out of it lol.
    haha thanks ! I hope he uses good quality tint tho .. if not, i'd do yours free aslong as you pay for the tint cost. The high quality ones are $40 for a 20"x30' and like $60 for a 20"x60' or something like that lol. so we can split the roll in half and pay only $30 each for 20% hd tint !
    No way .. Where's he located at ? Do you think he charges for gas ?? I want 20% all around, so when you see him, ask him how much he'd charge for that yah ? :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back