RedRyder
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• i seriously thought he was trolling...

kinda disappointed that the 4chan doesnt let you img link their gifs, but a well... took away from the comedic value
    Excuse my douchery, I just remembered that you are planning a marriage! I will look around as well. I don't even know what parts I'll be able to afford and all that. I made a list in my tornado rebuild thread.
    That's right! I need to PM Ken, I forgot he sold FFs. There is an actual Rear roof visor that I'd like to get rather than the actual spoiler. I like it but now that I just took a look at the hefty 110 price tag, I'm having 2nd thoughts. The decklid spoiler is cheap and easy. I am going to be saving some money though so we will see.

I am curious as to see if I will be able to fit all the user names onto my back window. I am waiting for a confirmation that I can put the 6ga sponsor (the OEM honda and acura parts guy) in order to put their name on it as well.

What do you want to do about this motel room?
    seems like 6ga and Justin (jmiller) are well on their way with the help of the site Honda / Acura Sponsor. HA

When the time comes I'd like to do a couple things like the Ebay rear roof vent and the m3 decklid off of ebay. What do you think? Worth it?
    Do you think I can find a replacement spanner wrench for my F2's? or should I just use the srew driver and hammer method which a lot of people use like Andy (Sketch) and some others. You have a sound mind, so I am just curious. I can't seem to find a replacement spanner wrench. Do you think they are all the same?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest posts

Back