Mid-Missouri Meet

98acclude

Reaction score
I wish I was just a little closer... I dunno if Im up for a 4 hour drive but I might be in. :D I'd like to meet a few more of you guys!

Mikey

Reaction score
:lolhitting:

Updated. Lol.

Just shy of 3 weeks. Weather, lately, has been clearing up and getting rather decent. Hopefully it'll stick to it and we'll have a decent day.

I need to get with more of my KC and STL peeps and see how many of them are down to make it. I can think of 3 or 4 people who'd like to come but i dont know if theyll be able to. Ill keep it posted.

Mikey

Reaction score
Real quick, 2 things:

1. Who's the guy in KC with the 7G? I think he's a mod here....?

2. I wish we had 6GA cards. There's a pretty decent looking v6 coupe here in town and Id love to get them on the site but i hate leaving notes on torn pieces of paper.

RaVaGeSpEeD

Reaction score
Yeah cosmo park looks good I guess, and we could always hit up the cottages of como and party. haha. buddy has a house up there and its sick

RaVaGeSpEeD

Reaction score
Real quick, 2 things:

1. Who's the guy in KC with the 7G? I think he's a mod here....?

2. I wish we had 6GA cards. There's a pretty decent looking v6 coupe here in town and Id love to get them on the site but i hate leaving notes on torn pieces of paper.

do what I did - hand out the decals :)

Mikey

Reaction score
No way! Those things cost money. And then they'd either toss them or rock them without joining the site.

Cards are cheap and disposable. Wish I could make my own but ive seen people perma-banned for that kind of ****.

Back