Mid-Missouri Meet

RaVaGeSpEeD

Reaction score
No way! Those things cost money. And then they'd either toss them or rock them without joining the site.

Cards are cheap and disposable. Wish I could make my own but ive seen people perma-banned for that kind of ****.

vistaprint ftw.
i offered to give a guy i know a decal except he totalled his accord and got a supra >:[
:tumbleweed:

lifelongbread

Reaction score
no homo, but i think we should exchange phone numbers.
also whos bringing the grill and burgers?:rolleyes:

RaVaGeSpEeD

Reaction score
i got an 02 so it takes hell to get my grill off....

oh. a grriilll. yeah idk.

lifelongbread

Reaction score
unfortunately i wont have my coilovers till after the meet.....

so is this thing still going to happen?

Mikey

Reaction score
Assuming the weather holds, and I hope it does, Ill be there cuz Ill be out of town the 13th, lol.

I didnt know if you guys wanted to just meet and chill and we could "crash" the local Sonic or if you guys wanted to do burgers and what-not. I need to get up there and locate the grills. If there are any, which Im sure there are, I can do charcoal/and burgers. Not really sure how to "bring" burgers though, lol. Thats why i just figured we could hit up somewhere nearby for food, lol. There's everything from BK, Taco Bell and McD's to Olive Garden, Red Lobster and Applebee's.

RaVaGeSpEeD

Reaction score
Anything is fine really, we could all decide on what were craving once we're there.

Or we could just park in random gas stations ;)
6371f140-154e-ea9e.jpg

RaVaGeSpEeD

Reaction score
I guess it depends on the turnout. Maybe somebody make a thread on v6p and haf and see how many we get.

Mikey

Reaction score
Meet time is 1 so....unless you guys wanna make it an all-day ordeal. Ill tell you now, it dont take long to "cruise" columbia and there aint a whole lot to do, lol. We'd meet, maybe do some pics, eat or roll-out or whatever, then go from there. There's a BIG *** parking garage downtown that Im hoping will be open by then. If not, there's a few places I can think of that we can get pics.

RaVaGeSpEeD

Reaction score
Meet time is 1 so....unless you guys wanna make it an all-day ordeal. Ill tell you now, it dont take long to "cruise" columbia and there aint a whole lot to do, lol. We'd meet, maybe do some pics, eat or roll-out or whatever, then go from there. There's a BIG *** parking garage downtown that Im hoping will be open by then. If not, there's a few places I can think of that we can get pics.

I think that it could take a couple hours, maybe til 4, and from 4-6 every car looks perfect because thats what photographers call the best time to take pictures.

Back