AMR is planning a new batch for us soon.

AMR Engineering

Reaction score
8 years, not a single blown production damper, not 1. Our accord setups are one of the most popular setups ordered to this day, and we continue to get orders for them on a daily basis.

Never been banned from a Saturn forum..shoot I am the only company left who even still supports that chassis. We just made Saturn coils, and radiators lol. Get your facts straight. I am banned from G20.net, but there is obviously a story behind that, and it starts with me telling the forum owner to F himself because he wanted a free set of coils. I have 100 percent feedback on that forum, and if I didn't we would not be selling the G20 coils like we are. Even though I know I am in the right, he did us a favor by banning us. Not only has he brought us traffic, but more business, and exposure. I am the type to turn life lemons into lemonade.

For those who "got a sour taste in the mouth" last time I checked those coils are still on the road, and we delivered. End of story. Not going to dwell on what is done. No matter if you like it or not, I make the most reliable, and best performing damper system for this chassis, and that isn't going to change, nor are the leadtimes, and demands.

We now make setups for armored vehicles, and have contracts with some pretty well known companies, and no matter if we go to double the facility, we soon get more, and more work to fill the larger plate. In the end I am not ignorant to the fact we are here due to our clients, and the continued business they send us. I as well as everyone involved with AMR are thankful for that. So to those who have supported us, we thank you. For those who understand how we work, and what we are limited to, we thank you. What advertising do we do?? NONE!! Ohh wait, I sponsor 1 website. LoL. Yet we still have repeat clients, more business, yet our reliability, and performance of our dampers have stayed true to what they are since we opened our doors…reliable. So I am sorry that we left a bad taste in your mouth, that we could not update you when you wanted to be updated, but we are not setup like that, and nor will we ever. We build custom coilover systems, and we will deliver, but we do not have the staff to constantly update everyone. If this was a huge issue we would have changed how we do things, but it is not. Not many business are growing in this economy, there is proof in the numbers. Yes a few people get butt hurt, or as you say are left with a sour taste in their mouth, but it does not change anything. The end product is the same, the process is the same, the leadtimes is the same. PERIOD. I am soo happy to hear from some of our previous clients on here still rolling around with their chassis, and damper system. We will continue to support this chassis, as well as continue to develop dampers as each new generation rolls out. We’ve grown a lot, things have changed a lot since the last time we were even on here, but we are very happy to still support this chassis, and continue to develop it, and make improvements where possible. Check out our site, and facebook page to see what we have been up to as a lot has changed.
www.amrengineering.com www.facebook.com/amrengineering

Hope everyone has been well, your health, and your family are good, and happy to see old screen names still hanging around here. I guess I will just throw that groupbuy idea I had for 6thgenaccord out the door. But glad to still see our name thrown around here, and there. Since we don’t post often on here, thanks again for the support, and to those who continue to send us clients. I started this business in my parents home, growing into the garage, moving into one shop to another, and finally in our 3800 square feet facility. We are soo happy you have been part of this adventure, which continue to bring ups and downs, but in the end is what we all love to do. Not many get to do what they love, and I’ve been in this business for over 12 years!! I get to do what I love, and my product shows it, and proves it everyday. Keep on keeping on, and if you have any questions be sure to PM us.

001Stunna

Reaction score
What was the point of giving an essay/novel Andy? Did it make you feel any better to blab blab blab about pointless facts? I thought you and AMR might've changed but seems nothing has changed over the years...you're still the Andy Reyes you were...

As mentioned many times over and over again, which i'm not sure if you ever read or your EGO once again got the best of you as usual...YOU(AMR) Andy Reyes lack customer service skills. You do not know how to talk to your customers after you've received their money. Which is quite funny and intriguing as you're a whole different other person when someone first speaks with you...until you get that credit card number...then the game changes.

I was actually one person who even sympathized with you when the AMR group buy happened here and how you had to change shops and the other issues you "claimed" happened. I even told you myself and posted on the forums asking you to skip my set and get Kevins done first if you could so he could have them on for the Can-Am meet.

You treated every customer on here asking you about updates as a bother, as if you they were asking you to give more then you told them you will. However when we all ordered you told us all it'd be weeks...not months. One would think by now you should know what work load your company can handle...and give proper time estimates. But of course you dont...as long as more $$$ flows into your bank account who gives a rats as$.

When I got my set after about 5/6 months I didn't bitch at you for taking forever even though you told me 3-5 weeks max when I paid you. When you send me the wrong spring rates, once again I didn't ***** at you even though first you told me to just use them as they're not a big difference from what I actually wanted. When I asked you to make me some locking perches that do not use the small BS screw though and that I would gladly have paid the cost for them...you said I was stupid, didn't know what i'm talking about, and claimed that you didn't care what I thought or what I deemed safe for me and my vehicle occupants. Such is after I had paid you for a ~$1200 product and had to wait even longer to get the correct order(springs).

FYI: The person that bought my set (brand new as I wasn't willing to use it) had that small tiny as$ screw rust and break off on him. His front lower spring actually shifted a few threads down as well due to it. He had to drive ~50km with his front left corner rubbing due to such. He had to get a shop to machine him four new perches to match your coilovers thread...the same thing I asked you to do to start with.

I can guarantee you that if that had happened to me...i would have gladly taken a flight down to your shop and had a great face to face discussion with you...then maybe you'd open your eyes and your ears...not just your wallet. I'll admitt though that when i heard your laptop was stolen from your work I was actually a bit happy...because it sucks when you get fukced doesn't it???

8 years, not a single blown production damper, not 1. Our accord setups are one of the most popular setups ordered to this day, and we continue to get orders for them on a daily basis.

Never been banned from a Saturn forum..shoot I am the only company left who even still supports that chassis. We just made Saturn coils, and radiators lol. Get your facts straight. I am banned from G20.net, but there is obviously a story behind that, and it starts with me telling the forum owner to F himself because he wanted a free set of coils. I have 100 percent feedback on that forum, and if I didn't we would not be selling the G20 coils like we are. Even though I know I am in the right, he did us a favor by banning us. Not only has he brought us traffic, but more business, and exposure. I am the type to turn life lemons into lemonade.

For those who "got a sour taste in the mouth" last time I checked those coils are still on the road, and we delivered. End of story. Not going to dwell on what is done. No matter if you like it or not, I make the most reliable, and best performing damper system for this chassis, and that isn't going to change, nor are the leadtimes, and demands.

We now make setups for armored vehicles, and have contracts with some pretty well known companies, and no matter if we go to double the facility, we soon get more, and more work to fill the larger plate. In the end I am not ignorant to the fact we are here due to our clients, and the continued business they send us. I as well as everyone involved with AMR are thankful for that. So to those who have supported us, we thank you. For those who understand how we work, and what we are limited to, we thank you. What advertising do we do?? NONE!! Ohh wait, I sponsor 1 website. LoL. Yet we still have repeat clients, more business, yet our reliability, and performance of our dampers have stayed true to what they are since we opened our doors…reliable. So I am sorry that we left a bad taste in your mouth, that we could not update you when you wanted to be updated, but we are not setup like that, and nor will we ever. We build custom coilover systems, and we will deliver, but we do not have the staff to constantly update everyone. If this was a huge issue we would have changed how we do things, but it is not. Not many business are growing in this economy, there is proof in the numbers. Yes a few people get butt hurt, or as you say are left with a sour taste in their mouth, but it does not change anything. The end product is the same, the process is the same, the leadtimes is the same. PERIOD. I am soo happy to hear from some of our previous clients on here still rolling around with their chassis, and damper system. We will continue to support this chassis, as well as continue to develop dampers as each new generation rolls out. We’ve grown a lot, things have changed a lot since the last time we were even on here, but we are very happy to still support this chassis, and continue to develop it, and make improvements where possible. Check out our site, and facebook page to see what we have been up to as a lot has changed.
www.amrengineering.com www.facebook.com/amrengineering

Hope everyone has been well, your health, and your family are good, and happy to see old screen names still hanging around here. I guess I will just throw that groupbuy idea I had for 6thgenaccord out the door. But glad to still see our name thrown around here, and there. Since we don’t post often on here, thanks again for the support, and to those who continue to send us clients. I started this business in my parents home, growing into the garage, moving into one shop to another, and finally in our 3800 square feet facility. We are soo happy you have been part of this adventure, which continue to bring ups and downs, but in the end is what we all love to do. Not many get to do what they love, and I’ve been in this business for over 12 years!! I get to do what I love, and my product shows it, and proves it everyday. Keep on keeping on, and if you have any questions be sure to PM us.

Last edited:

AMR Engineering

Reaction score
I am sorry to say, but that is a load of horse ****.

Your friend could have easily picked up the phone to have normal dual locking collars made. We offer those, and use those for other applications where we need a more lower profile collar. If your friend who you sold them to had an issue, all he had to do was pick up the phone. Did he, cause this is the first time I've heard of this? Cause he didn't. But it seems that you let your own feelings get the best of you, or you did not give him the info to contact us because that would have been a very simple thing to do to drop some collars in the mail. Also I would have replaced that collar immediately, but if he didn't contact us directly, then you must have poisoned his mind from contacting us like any normal person would.

I'm not too sure where your attitude has come from since I've got no problem with you, but we back up our work PERIOD.

I've gone above and beyond for our clients just like this guy.

"This past spring I had a lengthy phone conversation with Andy at AMR Engineering about building a coilover setup that would suite my needs.My car is mainly a daily driver, but I do a handful of track events each year so I was looking for a setup that would give me a good balance between both.

A couple months later I received my new coilovers, I knew they'd take some time to build since he was in the process of moving into his new building, but I was fine with that. I'm not going to pretend I'm a suspension expert, but I can tell these were quality built pieces and with a lifetime warranty I knew he stood by his product. Being able to contact Andy with one phone call for any tech support is definitely an added plus.

These coilovers were going to replace my stock struts with Swift sport springs which I used at one track event.The install was very straightforward and I was able to do everything by myself with just basic tools. At first, I set the ride height to about 1" or so less than the stock ride height, since I had a track event in the coming weeks and I didn't want any negative handling characteristics. Like I said before I'm by no means a suspension expert, but I've owned cars with both Tein and BC coilovers. I can definitely say without a doubt, my AMR coilovers are felt much more precise and predictable compared to any other suspension I've tracked with. Turn-in was spot on and the car just did what I wanted to do with very predictable behavior. I shaved a good 2 seconds of my previous best track times from last year with my swift springs. This is definitely a huge difference, since an average lap at this track is less that one minute.

After I got my car home from the track event I decided I wanted to go for more looks rather than function, so I decided I wanted to drop the car pretty low. Unfortunately, the dampers wouldn't allow me to get my desired ride height, so I gave Andy a call and explained my situation to him. Without any hesitation, he sent me out 4 brand new dampers that would get me to that "slammed" ride height I was looking for. I doubt there are any other companies out there who would have done this for their customers and wasn't expecting this at all!"

I sent that guy 4 brand new dampers, who does that?? I've gone above and beyond for clients like that quite a bit, and if we didn't we wouldn't be in business. He isn't anyone different.

The only person you ****ed was yourself, with that poor attitude of yours, and you had the same attitude over the phone. So cut the bull****, and try to convince me you were nice or you were easy to deal with cause you made it very difficult. Even now after all this time you are still being difficult, and were actually happy that someone broke into our office.

The fact is, the person you sold them too could have contacted us, and your what the 5th person to have ever broken that little screw, which was probably overtightened to begin with. We've made thousands of those, and for you to say there is an issue IS STUPID, because you simply do not know ALL the facts. You are assuming.

I don't wish anyone to be ****ed over, in the end I delivered, you are the one that made it difficult, and even now it clearly shows you are still trying to be difficult. You changed your mind on spring rates like it was in style. The fact that you were happy that someone broke into our office, just shows your true character. You didn't run the coils, you chose to sell them, end of story. The person you sold them to could have contacted us, and if they did he would have been taken care of.

Did you even bother contacting us, and telling us that you sold them cause from my records you did not, nor did you help the seller and switch the warranty over for him. You set him up for failure from the start my friend cause if he knew all the facts, I would know his name, his problem, and it would be taken care of. I don't have an ego, I have confidence, and my work has backed it. When you have gone 8 years without a single blown production damper, and have provided thousands...you'd be pretty confident yourself. I am sorry that you don't like me or my so called bad customer service, and EGO, but clearly thousands disagree with you cause we wouldn't have the level of business or the praise if we didn't. Even though we try to make everyone happy there is bound to be a few bad apples no matter how hard we try. I've chosen to move on, and so should you.

For our future clients, we are now in a 3800 square feet facility, we have made it much easier to get a hold of us via our online chat feature, as well as our online contact form. We also now have a facebook page you can post to get updates directly or view the mass updates that we do on a daily basis. Also we have made our 1-888-826-6906 our primary number if you need to get a hold of us by phone, we kindly ask you please leave a voicemail if we happen to miss your call as we are primarily in the shop working on coilovers. To those who inquired about coilovers over the weekend, we thank you.

Last edited:

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm not editing or closing thread and I'll advise the other mods not to as well. I think this is good, although it seems otherwise at the moment. Some of you have had your issues with Andy and his practices and/or product. Some of you haven't (myself, Chido, etc) but as a moderator I have to play Switzerland here.

All I'm asking - You're all (mostly) over 18, and while that's not a true indication of maturity, please try and keep it that way.

av6_sm1ke

Reaction score
I bought GoldnKnight22's set after he returned them to Andy.

Now, I can only speak for myself, but I have to say that I didn't have any problems with Andy. Yes the leadtime was long (I think 3 1/2 months), but the product was more than worth it.

Now, some user experience. I rode 2 winters and 3 summers on them before trading in my car, and during both winters we had cold spells of -35c (up to -45c with wind chill), and they performed just the same as they did in the summer. I hit multiple speedbumps/potholes/stiff dips, and not one issue with the locking perch coming loose, anything breaking, or anything leaking. In fact, the only damage on the coilovers was cosmetic, from the larger Moog endlinks rubbing, and then when one of my camber arms came loose and the wheel rubbed against the coilover body. I must have rubbed 2-3mm into the shock body from driving the car into a parking lot, then onto a flat bed, and then into a garage where everythign was inspected. My fcking mechanic forgot to tighten the bolt on the camber arm, which came loose. Now, what does this all mean? It means that these coilovers are built like tanks, they're not these fragile things that pop at the first little pothole, or start leaking as soon as you drive on a bumpy road in cold weather. The product is a long-term addition to your car; if you maintain them (have them inspected and rebuilt as necessary, which is MAYBE every 2 to 3 years; I never had my set rebuilt because I didn't feel that they needed to be), they will last for as long as you own the car.

In regards to Andy's customer service.. you have to keep in mind that you're not talking to the customer service department of a big company with cheap mass-produced coilovers sitting on warehouse shelves. You're talking to the owner, who gives you a straight answer. You tell him what you want, he makes suggestions for you, and you go from there. I feel better knowing my money is going into making coilovers, not paying customer service reps to tell me what I already know (that they are still in production).

For these reasons, I decided to stick with AMR for my Lexus.

001Stunna

Reaction score
Once again I shall not even bother with your essay about another "made up" customer as its non important and irrelevant. Your lies once again are coming out in your first few sentences and throughout all of the above posted by you.

I, personally, asked you to make me locking perches without that tiny screw...I asked you over the phone and via text message. If you had done so I would've used those coilovers myself and not sold them. You wouldn't though and I wasn't willing to put my worthiness or my passengers worthiness on a tiny screw. I told you I was willing to pay for them and was not expecting the product for free. You called me an idiot for questioning the product, for considering my safety and told me "NO YOU WILL NOT MAKE THEM". That was the end of it for me and I was not running your product...hence they went for sale within 2 days of getting the right springs from you.

As for the person that bought them contacting you...lets clear the air so your EGO can understand once again...
-The coilovers were sold with full disclosure of what happened with you and everyone on 6ga.
-The buyer was also told to check the whole 6GA AMR thread.
-They were sold with full disclosure on why I was selling them and that you had "strongly" disagreed to make "full" locking perches.
-They were sold with the extra spacers for the swaybar endlinks since you choose to do no R&D on your product and it would rub like a mother without those spacers
-You, Andy, made a big shpiel to me and everyone else how ONLY the original buyer could claim any sort of warranty on them so please do not come around changing your words now. You also claimed the warranty is NON TRANSFERABLE.
-Lastly, why would anyone pay even more to get the same SH1T open style locking perches.

I wish I had recorded our phone conversations to once again prove what you, Andy Reyes is all about. As i said before once you get that credit card number the story changes...always. I am not trying to convince anybody on anything. You told me yourself how you wished the other guys were understanding as I was when your "change shop" story came afloat. Even though I found it somewhat weird I said "what they hey" and sympathized with your claimed trouble.

Get your facts straight however as I never chose to change spring rates. The only time I called you was to change from basic/black style 8/6k springs to hyperco 8/6k springs. And this change was asked months ahead before the coilovers were shipped. I did not ask you to send me 10/8k. You effed up that on your own and then tried to make me keep them as you were too lazy to send the right ones.

So I am not sorry Andy, but you, your work ethics and your customer service skills are a load of horse $hit.

You may have come up with a valve/seal/damper that won't blow(yet) but that's about it and where it ends as you have no skills whatsoever in dealing with customer concerns, issues, etc. You talk to your customers as if they "owe" you something...when its actually you who owes them a product that they paid ~1200 for months ago.

You sir, need to really take some classes in customer service, anger management, and maybe even some in PROPER product R&D.

I am sure you're going to come back now though and shoot some more fibbing in the air. That is who you are though...even though I honestly thought the years might've changed AMR for the better. A little part in the back of my head actually was hoping you would've changed the stupid screw design to a double locking perch design and I'd actually maybe consider retrying AMR...but damnnn its true when they say you can't teach an old dog new tricks.

I am sorry to say, but that is a load of horse ****.

Your friend could have easily picked up the phone to have normal dual locking collars made. We offer those, and use those for other applications where we need a more lower profile collar. If your friend who you sold them to had an issue, all he had to do was pick up the phone. Did he, cause this is the first time I've heard of this? Cause he didn't. But it seems that you let your own feelings get the best of you, or you did not give him the info to contact us because that would have been a very simple thing to do to drop some collars in the mail. Also I would have replaced that collar immediately, but if he didn't contact us directly, then you must have poisoned his mind from contacting us like any normal person would.

I'm not too sure where your attitude has come from since I've got no problem with you, but we back up our work PERIOD.

I've gone above and beyond for our clients just like this guy.

"This past spring I had a lengthy phone conversation with Andy at AMR Engineering about building a coilover setup that would suite my needs.My car is mainly a daily driver, but I do a handful of track events each year so I was looking for a setup that would give me a good balance between both.

A couple months later I received my new coilovers, I knew they'd take some time to build since he was in the process of moving into his new building, but I was fine with that. I'm not going to pretend I'm a suspension expert, but I can tell these were quality built pieces and with a lifetime warranty I knew he stood by his product. Being able to contact Andy with one phone call for any tech support is definitely an added plus.

These coilovers were going to replace my stock struts with Swift sport springs which I used at one track event.The install was very straightforward and I was able to do everything by myself with just basic tools. At first, I set the ride height to about 1" or so less than the stock ride height, since I had a track event in the coming weeks and I didn't want any negative handling characteristics. Like I said before I'm by no means a suspension expert, but I've owned cars with both Tein and BC coilovers. I can definitely say without a doubt, my AMR coilovers are felt much more precise and predictable compared to any other suspension I've tracked with. Turn-in was spot on and the car just did what I wanted to do with very predictable behavior. I shaved a good 2 seconds of my previous best track times from last year with my swift springs. This is definitely a huge difference, since an average lap at this track is less that one minute.

After I got my car home from the track event I decided I wanted to go for more looks rather than function, so I decided I wanted to drop the car pretty low. Unfortunately, the dampers wouldn't allow me to get my desired ride height, so I gave Andy a call and explained my situation to him. Without any hesitation, he sent me out 4 brand new dampers that would get me to that "slammed" ride height I was looking for. I doubt there are any other companies out there who would have done this for their customers and wasn't expecting this at all!"

I sent that guy 4 brand new dampers, who does that?? I've gone above and beyond for clients like that quite a bit, and if we didn't we wouldn't be in business. He isn't anyone different.

The only person you ****ed was yourself, with that poor attitude of yours, and you had the same attitude over the phone. So cut the bull****, and try to convince me you were nice or you were easy to deal with cause you made it very difficult. Even now after all this time you are still being difficult, and were actually happy that someone broke into our office.

The fact is, the person you sold them too could have contacted us, and your what the 5th person to have ever broken that little screw, which was probably overtightened to begin with. We've made thousands of those, and for you to say there is an issue IS STUPID, because you simply do not know ALL the facts. You are assuming.

I don't wish anyone to be ****ed over, in the end I delivered, you are the one that made it difficult, and even now it clearly shows you are still trying to be difficult. You changed your mind on spring rates like it was in style. The fact that you were happy that someone broke into our office, just shows your true character. You didn't run the coils, you chose to sell them, end of story. The person you sold them to could have contacted us, and if they did he would have been taken care of.

Did you even bother contacting us, and telling us that you sold them cause from my records you did not, nor did you help the seller and switch the warranty over for him. You set him up for failure from the start my friend cause if he knew all the facts, I would know his name, his problem, and it would be taken care of. I don't have an ego, I have confidence, and my work has backed it. When you have gone 8 years without a single blown production damper, and have provided thousands...you'd be pretty confident yourself. I am sorry that you don't like me or my so called bad customer service, and EGO, but clearly thousands disagree with you cause we wouldn't have the level of business or the praise if we didn't. Even though we try to make everyone happy there is bound to be a few bad apples no matter how hard we try. I've chosen to move on, and so should you.

For our future clients, we are now in a 3800 square feet facility, we have made it much easier to get a hold of us via our online chat feature, as well as our online contact form. We also now have a facebook page you can post to get updates directly or view the mass updates that we do on a daily basis. Also we have made our 1-888-826-6906 our primary number if you need to get a hold of us by phone, we kindly ask you please leave a voicemail if we happen to miss your call as we are primarily in the shop working on coilovers. To those who inquired about coilovers over the weekend, we thank you.

Last edited:

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
I bought GoldnKnight22's set after he returned them to Andy.

Now, I can only speak for myself, but I have to say that I didn't have any problems with Andy. Yes the leadtime was long (I think 3 1/2 months), but the product was more than worth it.

Now, some user experience. I rode 2 winters and 3 summers on them before trading in my car, and during both winters we had cold spells of -35c (up to -45c with wind chill), and they performed just the same as they did in the summer. I hit multiple speedbumps/potholes/stiff dips, and not one issue with the locking perch coming loose, anything breaking, or anything leaking. In fact, the only damage on the coilovers was cosmetic, from the larger Moog endlinks rubbing, and then when one of my camber arms came loose and the wheel rubbed against the coilover body. I must have rubbed 2-3mm into the shock body from driving the car into a parking lot, then onto a flat bed, and then into a garage where everythign was inspected. My fcking mechanic forgot to tighten the bolt on the camber arm, which came loose. Now, what does this all mean? It means that these coilovers are built like tanks, they're not these fragile things that pop at the first little pothole, or start leaking as soon as you drive on a bumpy road in cold weather. The product is a long-term addition to your car; if you maintain them (have them inspected and rebuilt as necessary, which is MAYBE every 2 to 3 years; I never had my set rebuilt because I didn't feel that they needed to be), they will last for as long as you own the car.

In regards to Andy's customer service.. you have to keep in mind that you're not talking to the customer service department of a big company with cheap mass-produced coilovers sitting on warehouse shelves. You're talking to the owner, who gives you a straight answer. You tell him what you want, he makes suggestions for you, and you go from there. I feel better knowing my money is going into making coilovers, not paying customer service reps to tell me what I already know (that they are still in production).

For these reasons, I decided to stick with AMR for my Lexus.
Nope.

I never received my coilovers. I cancelled my order after months of getting the run-around. So you definitely did not buy "mine".

As I've said before, the complaints aren't about the product. It's about the completely unprofessional manner in which Andy goes about his business. If you know up front that whatever lead time you are given means absolutely nothing, and that you'll receive your coilovers at some point, whenever it may be, and you're fine with that, then there's really no problems. You'll get a good set of dampers and you won't have any complaints.

But if you have any important dates that you need the product by, and you expect the business to stant by their lead time dates, then most likely you are going to have a problem. And it is at that time when you need answers and explanations for the delays and why your product will not be made/shipped/received according to the lead times given, unprofessionalism (i.e. contradicting stories, bs excuses, defensiveness, etc) starts to rear its ugly head.

Just have the right expectations going into it and you shouldn't have a problem. I didn't know hardly any of what I know now when I placed my order, so my particular experience was a very negative one, based on my expectations (which were completely reasonable ones expected of a professional business).

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^That is well said, and is consistent with all the member experiences I have heard about over the years. No one usually takes issue with the product itself, it's the way business was conducted. Plain and simple.

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
Nope.

I never received my coilovers. I cancelled my order after months of getting the run-around. So you definitely did not buy "mine".

As I've said before, the complaints aren't about the product. It's about the completely unprofessional manner in which Andy goes about his business. If you know up front that whatever lead time you are given means absolutely nothing, and that you'll receive your coilovers at some point, whenever it may be, and you're fine with that, then there's really no problems. You'll get a good set of dampers and you won't have any complaints.

But if you have any important dates that you need the product by, and you expect the business to stant by their lead time dates, then most likely you are going to have a problem. And it is at that time when you need answers and explanations for the delays and why your product will not be made/shipped/received according to the lead times given, unprofessionalism (i.e. contradicting stories, bs excuses, defensiveness, etc) starts to rear its ugly head.

Just have the right expectations going into it and you shouldn't have a problem. I didn't know hardly any of what I know now when I placed my order, so my particular experience was a very negative one, based on my expectations (which were completely reasonable ones expected of a professional business).

^That is well said, and is consistent with all the member experiences I have heard about over the years. No one usually takes issue with the product itself, it's the way business was conducted. Plain and simple.

yup!!! thats right!!! I missed 4 big events cuz of the coils not coming in on time... i specifically ask him over the phone if u can deliver by a certain date, and he said "WE WILL" and those 4 big events are like months apart... :(

so its just customer service part that SUX!!!

001Stunna

Reaction score
If customer service sucks though it WILL eventually make the product suck. At least in my occurrence...if the customer service was there to make 4 extra locking rings (for payment not for free) the issue with a broken screw would have never happened and AMR (Andy Reyes) would've actually had a rather happy customer and the product would have been installed on my car.

Back